Thread: Super Simon!!

Super Simon!!

Not only are you very handsome, Simon, but so smart!!! I would expect great things from you as I have heard such wonderful things about African Grays!! You do not disappoint, for sure!!!

I know it must be a joy to have you around, even if you are a little naughty at times!!! I wish you were here to direct my dogs a bit!! LOL!!!!

Congratulations, Simon, on being a terrific Pet of the Day!!

Simon! You are beautiful, and sound like lots of fun...and work (which is why I have cats )! I would really love to see you chase those dogs, must be a hoot! Hope you get lots of treats on your special day! Congratulations!

Hi there SUPER Simon!! Wow, what a handsome, talented, joyful feathered friend you are! You've even managed to win over your let's say, reluctant Dad! I've heard so many fabulous things about you African Grays, not least of which is your amazing gift for the gab! You certainly shine in that area! And what a handy dandy little kitchen helper your mommy has in you! But I think you need to polish your dish drying skills...or your Mom needs to switch to Corel! What a fabulous feathered friend your family, skin, furry and finned, has found in you! Congratulations to you SUPER Simon, Pet of the Day! Have a chatty, happy, treat filled day, celebrating your "top perch" honors!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I just loved reading about you this morning. What a magnificent friend you are.

Simple Simon? You sure have proved to your family that this is just not so!

Have a wonderful life our Super Simon, a very special Pet of the Day!

What a stunning, and WONDERFUL birdie you are Simon! Your picture and story are making me die for an African Grey.......even more than I already was! Isn't it amazing how birds can win the hearts of *non-pet people*? Amazing!

What a precious bird you are, and SO SO SO SMART! Enjoy your day, and may you live your life to the fullest!

Simon
    What a handsome boy you are!!!! and so helpful!!! No wonder your family loves you so much. I really enjoyed meeting you today and reading all about you. Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Pet of the Day today!!!

Blog Entries

Simon says:

Wow! Mew, I'm soooooooo impressed with you. What a smart bird and you are quite a character. You need to contact RICO, our Dog of the Day 'cause he most likely can get you into show business.

And, mew-mew, I'm sure you would be a STAR and people everywhere [pets too] would be singing your praises

My KatMa thinks that even tough you are a "going concern" and keep all the flock in line, you are also very loved and, in fact, like us cats, you are an angel dressed up as an African Grey!

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Wow! You are such a cool dude!
    I've never had a bird companion, but if I did, I would like a special pal like you!
    Sure sounds like you get into everything, but it your humans know how special you are!

Congratulations !