Thread: I wanted to tell a sad story.

I wanted to tell a sad story.

I wanted to tell a sad story. Well when i was little i had a dog named Princess. She was a miniture poodle. She had curly black fur and cute little bows. Well she was an old dog and i only knew her when i was a baby. My mom had kept Princess since she was a pup. Well one day she got hit by a car(when i was 4). I found out what happend when I was 5 years old. I was so sad. I cried and cried. Soon when i was 9 i got another dog named Tiger. I love Tiger so much. Well write back to tell me what you think of my story.

"Looking into a dogs eyes to me is like looking into life it'self"
    From Tiger and Chelsea
    (e-mail me at [email protected])

That is a sad story. I'm so sorry that happened!

Kaitlyn (the human)
    Sadie & Rita (Forever in Our Hearts) (the Labbies)

DogFan77, I think that was a very sad story, I'm sure you were very unhappy when you found out your pup died, but now that you have Tiger that has all changed and you love Tiger so much that you are very happy with your new pup.

I am so sorry about your poodle. I am sure it must have been hard for you to lose someone you love at such a young age. It's a good thing you have Tiger now. I am sure that he helped you through the pain. I am glad your story has a happy ending

So sorry about Princess. How hard it must have been for you. I'm glad you have Tiger now.
    Sue
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

DogFan I am so sorry to hear about the loss of your very special doggie named Princess. You learned at a very young age how beautiful and precious, and sometimes painful, doggie love can be. Now you have Tiger and I am SO happy for you!!! I am sure that Tiger loves you too, very, very much. Thank you so much for being so brave to tell us the story of beautiful Princess! Hope to hear more about your special doggie, and you! Sandra

[ July 09, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

DogFan77 that happened to me too. My dachschung Sugar died of old age in January. It still hurts... Hope you feel better now.

That was a very sad story! but I have a question where did you think your dog was for a year?

[ August 04, 2001: Message edited by: **Rottieluver** ]

DogFan77, your signature tells me you know so much about what it means to share your life with a dog. Your story tells me you also know that with the joys and enrichment of our lives, there is at times the hurt of unimaginable dimensions. You will never forget this dog or any dog that shares a small part or a large part of your life. They bring "life itself" and each one will etch another story into your heart. Thank you for sharing this story with us. Much happiness to you and Tiger.