Thread: Wonderful Whiskers!

Wonderful Whiskers!

Wheek, wheek, Whiskers! Happy Piggy Pet of the Day to you, sweetheart, from all in this Guinea Pig loving home!

My piggy loving heart melted seeing your beautiful, precious self up on my Pet of the Day page, reading your family's loved filled tribute! You may have been last of your litter to be adopted, but no doubt about it, the best was saved for last! And while you may have come with a bit of a disability, a curved spine, by all accounts that hasn't keep you from enjoying your wonderful life to the max, relishing every minute spent with your fur sis and humans to the fullest! And the fact that at 6 years young you're still going strong is testament not only to your indomitable spirit, but to your family's unwavering devotion and care!

Whiskers is slightly disabled, but manages to go about as if nothing is wrong. Her spine is curved more than that of other guinea pigs, but it does not seem to bother her at all!. When I first heard that she was disabled we feared the worst, we thought she might not make it as long as she has. I am glad I was wrong!

How lucky your humans are, having a furry family member as brave and beautiful, as sweet and loving as you, Whiskers!! The love and light, the joy you bring to their lives is a gift to cherish forever and always! Inside and out, in body and heart, you couldn't be any more special, purrfect just as you are! (Bet you were a big hit with the school kids, too!)

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, reading your heartwarming backstory and poring over your precious photos has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Pet of the Day celebration, Whiskers...treated to extra floor time, playing and scampering about with sister Flicker; munching on some yummy fruit and veggies; receiving tons of cuddles; being loved and pampered to pieces! Lots of love, gentle snuggles and wee kisses to you, beautiful, sweet Whiskers, our very special and most deserving Pet of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear sister Flicker and your cousins too!

SO precious!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Whiskers, you are wonderful indeed, so precious and adorable! What a gorgeous Guinea Pig you are, with that beautiful, colorful coat that looks so soft, and that sweet face with those lovely big dark eyes. And what a delightful story you have to tell! You're slightly disabled, with a curved spine, but that doesn't stop you from enjoying life to its fullest. Your family-to-be adopted your dear sister Flickr, and then they saw you. it was love at first sight, so they got you, too! Since then, you've been a piggy who loves attention and cares very much for your dear people and little cousins. You bring light and love to them and Flickr. You've even gone to school with your young friends and done well there! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Whiskers, on being chosen Pet of the Day! We hope you and your dear Flickr and little cousins and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Whiskers

Name:  small.jpg
Views: 101
Size:  7.0 KB

Congratulations on being Pet of the Day
    Your disability doesn't mean anything to you or your family
    Your visit to school must have been a big hit for all of those kids
    Celebrate your special day and many more

Congratulations, Whiskers, on being POTD! I was having a rough day but seeing your precious face and reading your inspiring story made my heart happy. It warmed my heart to read the loving words your family wrote about you. We adore cavies/gps and each one is very, very special. BTW, you are gorgeous and absolutely Heaven-sent! Sending ALL best wishes for a continued happy, healthy, fun, safe life, Sweetie! XOXO www.guineapigsrfun.net