Thread: Cat of the Day Galinette

Cat of the Day Galinette

Oh Galinette I think I've fallen in love! You are such a pretty girl with beautiful colours. How clever of you to decide being a vegetarian was more fun
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day - many more years to you and remember there's no need to be nervous any more - your loved so much. xxxxx
    Time spent with cats is never wasted
    --Collette

RIP Dear Dan xxx

My cat Bogart has similar tastes...
    He has never eaten meat of any kind and he loves yogurt - especially strawberry fruit on the bottom. Now that I've met Galinette, I know he's not weird!

My Fifi does that trick of pulling the spoon, fork, whatever to her by hooking a paw inside the wrist of the human. Her front claws are gone (I know, I know. Never again.) so she does not dig in.

Lamoni stands up that way to get his head rub sometimes.

Congrats on being COTD, mon cher.
    ATB

Charles Kincaid

Galinette is so pretty - I just love calico girls. Congrats on being our special Cat of the Day sweetie. I hope you get all the veggies you want today. God Bless you sweet girl!

Netherlands (where I'm from) & Germany (where I live)
    What a sweet cat! And that position is just so adorable!
    We just got back from the vet where my waiting neighbor had a calico in a basket as well. I just love them all.
    And as for being a vegetarian cat... my deceased cat lived her 18 years being practically vegetarian (this is a vegetarian household so we didn't mind) with a great taste for vegetables, fruit and yoghurt.

What a sweet, sweet gal. I always thought cats were carnivores thru and thru - how interesting you don;t like meat. You look mighty beautiful so being a vegan definately suits you

Galinette,

What a beautiful sweetheart you are! And talented and determined ... you definately are a young woman who knows what she wants! Hope you get lots of yogurt and other special treats on this, your day. Congratulations to our special COTD.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Hi Galinette! Well, we all show our love in our own special way. And despite what "mom" says, it sounds like you and your human share a very special loving bond!! I love how you "sit" for your yogurt! Who can resist such a beautiful callie girl?? Congratulations to you dear, sweet, veggie eating Gali, our very unique and oh so lovely Cat of the Day! Lots of love to you on your special day of great recognition!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I forgot to say how adorable you are when you go up on your haunches to track a delectible bit of yogurt. Such a sweet calico beauty.

Enjoy your day of honor, sweet Galinette!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Dearest Galinette,
    What a Gorgeous girl you are !!!No need
    to be nervous Sweetie, You are Beautiful &
    very much loved.. Maybe you could use a
    young companion kitty to keep you company?
    Congratulations Beautiful Calico girl on
    being honored today as the CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

WasssUP!!!

Hey Wasss UP I Love cats ANd SKateBoardIng Im Me SOmeTIMe I Love Cats! LeTs Talks!!!
    Karissa