Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Where did this guy come from??? :o(

Where did this guy come from??? :o(

One afternoon as I was getting out of my car, I heard a loud "meow" from the side of my driveway. This handsome fellow came right up to me. He is a fully intact (un-neutered) male! He is dirty, and covered with scratches and cuts all over his body. He also had a fresh cut under his eye when I found him! I think someone must have just dumped him off near my house, as I can't imagine a kitty getting in this shape in my neighborhood and me having never seen him around here before!

Anyway, due to his injury and the extremely cold weather, I brought him into my garage. First, I cleaned and medicated his eye wound. He is such a loverboy ... immediately helped himself to my bed. I felt so bad having to move him into the garage, but I can't risk the health of my house kitties without having him vet-checked. I let him back out during the day and he has already decided he likes the indoor life much better. Now what??? I just got OUT of rescue! My goal is to at least get him cleaned up, flea and worm treated and NEUTERED!!! He is gorgeous and sweet as can be, and I think still fairly young! He has odd eyes, one gold and one blue, but he is not deaf. Does ANYONE here on PT want this boy????

Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Kim, I'm so glad that you found him and are able to care for him. He sure is gorgeous and I noticed his odd eyes right away.I hope he gets a clean bill of health and I hope he'll be able to find the wonderful loving home that he deserves. Good luck.

I think that the Pet Angels guided that poor Cat to you as they knew that you would do your best to make sure that he had a Furr Ever Home.
    Hes such a sweet dear Cat, and we know that someone hes going to be all right, and be someones dear friend.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

poor guy!
    hugs to him and thanks for helping him!
    {{hugs}}
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

What a beautiful sweet boy! Big hugs to you for helping him. He's so gorgeous.

My heart skipped a beat when I saw that face. He reminds me so much of my Kasha!

I hope he gets a wonderful forever home soon. If I was anywhere near you, I'd already be banging on your door!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Oh wow, those eyes are just stunning!! I hope this little beauty finds a great home -- and I think he came to just the right place for help ... Please keep us posted.

Mum to two little humans, a very vocal 14 year old Ragdoll, and a super energetic and snuggly rescue kitten.

RIP Nibbler, joined the Bridge 12 May 2007.
    RIP Pixel, joined the Bridge 24 November 2017.

He's gorgeous! I would love to have a kitty like that in my home. Quite honestly...when you take him to the vet...god forbid he tests leukemia positive, but if he does, let me know (my kiki is leuk+) before you do anything. I am somewhat keeping an eye out for another kitty in need.

Oh, Kim....he is so handsome. I sure hope his eye gets better! Please keep us posted on his upcoming vet visit. I am so glad you saved him...he is a lucky guy. If I could, I would definetly take him...I am a sucker for the white kitties!! Good luck Kim. Welcome to PT new white kit!!

"The dog represents all that is best in man." Etienne Charlet

www.rornfp.org

Awww, he sure knew where to go for a helping hand! He will make a good compainon for someone, or perhaps he just got lost and his family will be able to find him. Prayers on the way that a furrever home will soon be in his future.

What a gorgeous boy, he looks so lovely despite the scars and wounds.
    You are a star for taking him in and taking care of him, I'm sure if he's lovely then you'll have no problem finding him a home, he'll be quite the catch with odd eyes and loving purrsonality.
    Keep us posted please

Kim he certainly knew where to come to get some help. It's hard to see the condition that he is in but I know that is only temporary. Thank you for helping this handsome boy (yes some day soon he will be handsome) and getting him some necessary veterinary care. His eyes are very beautiful. My vet once told me that kitties with one blue eye are often deaf in the ear on that side. I wonder how one even can check for that. Oh, Kim, I had to laugh when I first read your post. It sounded like your bed was in the garage. I had to read it again. Keep us posted, OK?

WOW!! He is just gorgeous!!! Thank you for helping this poor guy out!! Gosh, if i lived closer I would so take him in a minute!
    Maggie,

I didn't slap you, I just high fived your Face!
    I've Been Boo'd!!

He is totally TOTALLY gorgeous!!! Please get him tested ASAP! An intact male with wounds like the one on his face may very likely be FIV+. Not that that is a death sentence, but at this moment you do not know if he will fight with other kitties. Oh, and no one really ever gets OUT of rescue. Thank you for helping him.

Kim you may think you are out of rescue but I am sure the kitties among themselves pass your address to each other

This guy is just too cute. I could never resist this look.