Thread: Marvelous Momo!!!

Marvelous Momo!!!

Greetings, Momo in Tainai, Taiwan! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

What a treat, having a beautiful, cute as can be, Japanese Bobtail as our featured honoree! Your plush, white and caramel colored coat is so lovely, Momo! But what a scamp, refusing to give us a peak at your beautiful, golden eyes!

I smiled from ear to ear, Momo, reading how you switched from sucking on your fur sister's belly to your human's earlobe while sis was in the hospital! Guess a guy's gotta take what he can get, right Momo? Hoepfully now your fur sis is back at home, happily offering up her belly to you for a little comfort, the two of you keeping each other occupied while your Dad is at work!

Your Dad is one lucky guy, having a beautiful, sweet and loving fur kid in you, Momo, in your fur sister too; doubly blessed! What a treasure you are, Momo, just as special as can be, purrfection on 4 paws!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, cutie pie! Meeting you today, reading your Dad's love filled tribute to his best boy has been such a treat! I hope you're enjoying a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with your fur sis; chowing down on some yummy treats (in moderation, lol); cuddling with your Dad; being treated to all your heart desires and more! Lots of love, snuggles and kisses to you, precious Momo, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to your dear fur sister, too!!!

SO handsome!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Momo, you are marvelous indeed! What an absolutely gorgeous young Japanese Bobtail you are, so beautiful with that orange and white fur that is in such a pretty design and looks so soft. And we can see what a sweet face you have, even with your beautiful golden eyes closed! You look so comfortable and rested in that great photo, and thank you for sharing it with us. As your dear Dad says, you're "a very cute cat." I wish I could reach through the screen and around the world to Tainai, Taiwan to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Dad will pet you for me .

And what a delightful personality you have! You're very quiet, and you love your dear Dad to hold you in his arms. He has a funny story to tell about you. You used to suck your dear sister's belly before sleeping. Then one day she wasn't there, she was in the hospital being neutered. When you couldn't find her, you decided to suck Dad's earlobe! I hope she's back home now, and you are back at her belly instead of his earlobe! You were putting on weight, so Dad has been feeding you less. Now your weight is now just about satisfactory. You all love each other very much, don't you. Dad says "For each cat, I would give 100% of my heart!" What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Momo, on being chosen Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Dad and sister and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats!

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

This is my one of the Japanese Bobtail cats, Momo, and he is three years old. He has beautiful golden eyes, but closes them when I try to take his picture, Momo is a very cute cat. He is very quiet and likes to be held in my arms.

Tell you a secret, Momo used to suck his sister's belly before sleeping. One day, his sister was in the hospital because she was there to be neutered. First Momo found nothing, then decided to suck my earlobe! But I have a little trouble, he loves to eat so much that I must reduce his weight. Now his weight is 4 Kg, which is barely satisfactory.

For a busier man, having two or more cats may be better, because they can keep occupied with each other. I don't mean that we need not spending anytime with our cats. For each cat, I would give 100% of my heart!
    Hello, Momo! Happy Cat of the Day!

What a gorgeous gentleman you are! I like your lovely caramel and white fur, which looks so soft to pet! I am sure your eyes are lovely even though I can't see them in the picture. As I read your story I can tell how much you and your sister are loved!

You are a quiet kitty, and you like to be held! You snuggle with your kitty sister, or sometimes with your Dad. He helps keep you at a good weight, and would give one hundred percent of his heart! PURRR-fect!

Happy, happy Cat of hte Day to dear Momo, and love to your sister too!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678