Thread: Winston

Winston

Oh what an orange sweetheart you really are Winston. So young and so clever, fancy learning all those new things so quickly!!
    You look so at home in your surroundings fancy finding the right family first time - clever furbaby
    So big CONGRATULATIONS on being a well deserved Cat of the Day - I wish you a day of lots of treats and cuddles. Enjoy.

Lynne

Winston, you can come play with my puppy. She would love nothing more than to play chase with you, sweet boy!

Winston, you wrote such a delightful little story of yourself, it made me chuckle out loud. What a cute boy you are and how quickly you've taken to your new, loving home! Congrats on being Cat Of The Day! =^..^=
    Susan
    =^..^=

HELLO WINSTON

What Pretty coloring you have Sweetie !!!
    I noticed you were sitting next to the dog
    treat jar, maybe if you fling one down to the
    Chihuahua once in awhile, you'll get to be buds.
    Congratulations on being honored today as our
    CAT OF THE DAY !!! I wish you a long happy life
    with your forever family little guy...

WONDERFUL WINSTON!
    You sound like one happy kitty!
    Congratulations on your new forever home AND being our special Cat of the Day today. Enjoy your day with lots of extra treats and cuddles.

Hi There you cute orange fuzz ball...looks like you're going to turn out to be quite the superstar.
    What a lucky boy you are & taking full advatage too!!!
    Thanking you for spending the day with us little COTD!!!

The crew: No No Nicky, Millie & Benson.

Hi there Winston!! Ooooooooh, don't you look so innocent and demure, posing so sweetly for the camera!! Or could it be you're really cooking up a scheme to get your Chi pal to "come out and play??" My canine companions would like to extend a invitation to you. Come over to our house and play!! They have two frisky kitty siblings and would love to test their skills against the dynamic Winston!! Though I do get the feeling you'de easily hold your own against any and all "comers!!" Winston, I am so impressed by the list of accomplishments you have racked up in your young life! Dishwasher lounging and tap drinking! What a boy! My Oliver prefers the dryer and refrigerator!! You are a joy to behold, precious! Congratulations to you Winston as we crown you Cat of the Day! And may you dwell in the "lap of luxury" for many, many years to come!! You DESERVE THE BEST!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Congratulations Winston! You are gorgeous! Enjoy your very special day and be sure to get lots of treats and cuddles!

Purrs from Fister & his mom

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Winston

You are an angel. Have a wonderful Pet of the Day day, and a happy, happy life. You brought joy to all who saw your picture today.

Hello Winston!
    So glad you've found the happy home you're meant to have! You are one talented little guy--you can even drink from the faucet without spilling! (Emmett is still trying to master that one.) Don't worry about the chihuahua; he'll come around soon enough. Welcome to Pet Talk and congratulations on being today's Cat of the Day. You are adorable!
    Cindy (aka Manxcat)
    household staff of Stump and Emmett

Winston is adorable! What a handsome guy you are and it seems like you sure know how to have fun! God Bless you Winston!

Wonderful Winston!!!

Sorry Winston - We were away from the computer yesterday and almost missed you! You are quite a little charmer! Water play is feline fun at our house too! We hope you had a great day as COTD!!!! Now - go get that Chihuahua!

Bari and the Pride

Greetings, Winston!

Winston, you are a champion! Oops, we missed your day, but greet you as a precious, fuzzy champion COTD, anyway. Many scritchies, snugglies, treats and lovies to you, precious!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/