Thread: Scruffy

Former User Guest

Scruffy

Congrats Scruffy for being COTD, and so smart to pick the right human to take you home! Well done! And welldone for getting over the respiratory infection! Have fun today and everyday!

Hello Scruffy - I am so happy that your time at the pet shop was brief and that your human Mom spoted you so soon, bought you, and had your health problems taken care of right away. I have a bad feeling about most pet shops and their usual lack of care of animals, but that is another story for another time. Your story has such a happy middle part and I hope the happiness continues for years to come. You are quite a good looking kitty and look my like my best friend's cat, Annie. I always joke around about Annie looking as though she is wearing pantaloons, as she breezes by when I try to pet her and I only get to look at her hind quarters because she is so aloof. Congratulations for being the cat of the day. Happy Trails to you!

Scruffy - when I first laid eyes on you my first reaction OOOOOOOH what a beauty. So cuddly and sweet - Congrats. on being our COTD - you deserve it!!!!!

Scrufy~ I just want to stick my nose in your soft fur and smother you with kisses!

Congrats to our COTD!

Scruffy,

I'm so happy your human found you! You are SUCH a beautiful boy ... and you look soooo happy!

Congrats on being COTD!

Catwoman

At first I thought, Scruffy?? - How could such a beautiful cat be called Scruffy? But then I read your story and I understand.

I enjoy these love stories early in the morning. Mom walks into Pet Shop - makes eye contact - you won't let go of her - and a love story unfolds.

I am so glad you are now well, and well loved. Please enjoy every minute of your special day!

Scruffy, you definitely aren't Scruffy anymore!! And I am very happy that you caught the eye of your mom and found someone in her that would care for you and give you the wonderful, "clean" life you deserve!!! Congratulations on being a very special Cat of the Day!!! You're one of at least two NY pets that are featured today, and I believe that to be very appropriate! I'll be you help tremendously to keep up the spirits of your loved ones.

What a beautiful kitty! Congratulations, Scruffy!

Many thanks to Kay for the fabulous sig!

Scruffy,
    You picture & name didn't seem to fit till
    I also read your story.I'm so happy your loving Mom came along when she did!!!
    Congratulations Beautiful One for being
    today's CAT OF THE DAY !!!
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Dear Scruffy. What a lovely rags to riches tale you tell. A real Cinderfella story I am so glad your "princess charming" stepped into your life at just the right moment, and placed upon your precious paw, the silver slipper of love. You are a real treasure, dear Scruffy boy, and worthy of all the praise and congratulations we can heap upon you as we declare you Scruffy, our most deserving, beautiful and loving, Cinderfella Cat of the Day! Consider yourself hugged and kissed a zillion times, beautiful Scruffy!

[ November 13, 2001: Message edited by: tatsxxx11 ]

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Hey Scruffy,

What a beautiful boy you are. It was inspiring to read a 'Horiatio Alger' story today. Such a soft, fluffy sweet-heart and so clever to pick such a wonderful forever home. Many special treats are wished your way today, sweet heart!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Scruffy......not!!!
    Kedi, Wylie, Rudy, and the dog Scout!

Oh Scruffy, I still love your name even though it no longer fits you! And for good reason, you are now in a home where you are loved and cherished, just like we get to cherish you today, sweet boy! God Bless!