Thread: cat emotions...the tail tells it all

Hybrid View

cat emotions...the tail tells it all

saw this on facebook today, most of them i knew but there were a few i did not, interesting don't ya think.?
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Furangels only lent.
    RIP my gorgeous Sooti, taken from us far too young, we miss your beautiful face and purssonality,take care of Ash for us, love you xx000❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Ash,your pawprints are forever in my heart, love and miss you so much my big boy. ❤️❤️

RIP my sweet gorgeous girl Ellie-Mae, a little battler to the end, you will never ever be forgotten, your little soul is forever in my heart, my thoughts, my memories, my love for you will never die, Love you my darling little precious girl.❤️❤️

RIP our sweet Nikita taken suddenly ,way too soon ,you were a special girl we loved you so much ,miss you ❤️❤️

RIP my beautiful Lexie, 15 years of unconditional love you gave us, we loved you so much, and miss you more than words can say.❤️❤️

RIP beautiful Evee Ray Skye ,my life will never be the same with out you ,I loved you so much, I will never forget you ,miss you my darling .❤️❤️

interesting!

Second row and third column. Is that what Sam is telling me when he does that? I thought he was a unsuccessful sprayer since othin ever emerged?

Sure this is not a humorous interpretation?
    Anne
    Meowmie to Lucy Lou and Barney, and Aunt to Timmy (RIP)

Former kitties now in foster care: Nellie aka Eleanor van Fluffytail (at a Cat Cafe), Lady Jane Grey, Bob the Bobtail, and Callie. Kimi has been adopted into another family that understands Siamese. HRH Oliver Woodrow von Katz is in a Sanctuary.

I'm Homeless, but with resources, and learning to live again.

RIP Timmy (nephew kitty) May 17, 2018, Mr. Spunky (May 10, 2017), Samwise (Dec 2, 2014), Emily (Oct 8, 2013), Rose (Sept 24, 2001), Maggie (Fall 2003)

Tinky does the "I'm crazy about you" to me every time she comes in the room, and especially when she visits me in the bathroom. She always comes up to me and sticks her rear end towards me. I am so glad that means she is crazy about me because I just am totally in love with her!

My foster female Marney shakes her tail at me and meows, then flops over to get a belly scritch!
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

I see lots of "Let's be friends" which at my house also means "I'm glad you are here -- please feed me!" I will have to watch for "I'm crazy about you"

Thank you, Carole for this!
    Praying for peace in the Middle East, Ukraine, and around the world.

I've been Boo'd ... right off the stage!

Aaahh, I have been defrosted! Thank you, Bonny and Asiel!
    Brrrr, I've been Frosted! Thank you, Asiel and Pomtzu!

"That's the power of kittens (and puppies too, of course): They can reduce us to quivering masses of Jell-O in about two seconds flat and make us like it. Good thing they don't have opposable thumbs or they'd surely have taken over the world by now." -- Paul Lukas

"We consume our tomorrows fretting about our yesterdays." -- Persius, first century Roman poet

Cassie's Catster page: http://www.catster.com/cats/448678

I have also seen a cominbation of the scared/made graphics together. Back when Casey was still with me she went to the vet for an overnight procedure. Of course when she came back she did not smell the same and the cats did not recognize her. Tink's tail poofed out about 5 times it's regular size along with the hair in the middle of her back. It was actually kind of funny. Would love to get a pic of that some time.

Quote Originally Posted by happylabs View Post
    Tinky does the "I'm crazy about you" to me every time she comes in the room, and especially when she visits me in the bathroom. She always comes up to me and sticks her rear end towards me. I am so glad that means she is crazy about me because I just am totally in love with her!
    In the bathroom is where Paizly does the "I'm crazy about you" too! That's too funny.
    I'll have to pay attention to the others. I have seen the puffed tails many times. Especially when my brothers dogs were over.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)