Thread: Eve my Valentine

Eve my Valentine

Tigris was at the computer all night. I had no idea what he was doing (was afraid he was into mouse killer games ) but it looks as if his intentions were by far better:
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Eve is probably stepping on a plane to Munich right now!

Quote Originally Posted by Killearn Kitties
    Eve is probably stepping on a plane to Munich right now!
    And who would blame her? He's sooooo handsome!

What a romantic you are Tigris....in your laundry basket!

Tigris, you can steal every kitty girl's heart, as handsome as you are!

Fister sends headbumpies and I send kisses.

"I don't know which weapons will be used in the third World war, but in the fourth, it will be sticks and stones" --- Albert Einstein.

Oh Tigris, you wonderful boy You have Eve in an absolute frenzy

First she had to wait for mommy to get home and send you a message

Then she had to convince Lufthansa to hold her flight to ensure she would get to Munich in time for Valentine's Day

And now she's flinging furry mice out of her toy basket looking for just the right fuzzy to present to her darling Tigris (sure hope you like furry raccoons )

Please take care of my Princess - she's very excited and quite the little spitfire - hope you're up for an adventure!

Well little ones, I wish you both (and your mommy and daddy and Filou) a Happy Valentine's Day

Love from Eve's mommy.
    Yours in Whiskers

I'm not young enough to know everything.

"The Best Mirror is an Old Friend"

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Oh what a cute love story! Have fun both of you, and HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY TO EVERYONE!!!!

What a surprise! Eve must have come over with one of these early "red-eyes" flights. This morning I could meet her when I saw that there was not just Tigris in the basket with the Beanie babies. I always knew what a pretty girl she is and I could not be any happier for my son.
    Today they wanted to check some of the restaurants in the are. But then Eve will ahve to go back to her meowmie.
    Thanks for letting her come- you made our day

Oh furrry love for Valentine's Day! sigh

As Maurice Chevalier used to sing.Thank Heaven for Little Girls, and this means our Pets as well as us.
    Toujours L 'Amour Toujours!!!

Me and My Newest Heart CAT.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Sigh... what a beautiful, romantic story! Happy Valentine's Day, Tigris and Eve (and everyone else)!
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Quote Originally Posted by Barbara
    What a surprise! Eve must have come over with one of these early "red-eyes" flights. This morning I could meet her when I saw that there was not just Tigris in the basket with the Beanie babies. I always knew what a pretty girl she is and I could not be any happier for my son.
    Today they wanted to check some of the restaurants in the are. But then Eve will ahve to go back to her meowmie.
    Thanks for letting her come- you made our day

Thank you so much Barbara ... I love the thought of Tigris and Eve snuggled up in a basket with little beanie babies - how adorable is that

Pray tell ... did they find a little Catnip Cafe or Feline Fetish Bistro to wile the hours away I certainly hope my little girl has been behaving - she can be a bit, shall we say, "high maintenance"

I know she is in the best of hands (and paws ) but please tell her mommy and daddy miss her very much and look forward to having our baby home again

Please give Tigris and Filou gigantic hugs and kisses for me.

As well a very Happy Valentine's Day to all.
    Yours in Whiskers

“The secret of what is small is the secret of clear-sightedness; the guarding of what is soft and tender is the secret of strength.”

• Lao Tzu

Eve is gone and Tigris' tail hangs down as he paces the house and sniffs sadly at the places where they cuddled together.
    After their excursion yesterday ( we had beautiful weather) it was so cute to see them both come back, tails all upright and interweaving in the spring air ( a pity I didn't have my camera ready).
    I am sure there will be another PT party soon - e.g. in Canada - where they will meet again

My Dear Tigris,

Thank you for the bestest Valentine's Day ever I am home safe but it was very late and I am soooo tired so today I'm going to nap and dream about the fun we had together - romping in the grass and enjoying the sunshine

You mommy and daddy were so nice to me - please tell them I love them very much and hope to see them again soon. And please give Filou a cuddle for me - I know he's a little shy but I think he likes snuggles too.

Your mommy says maybe we can have a party in Canada - it would be so wonderful to have you come and visit me in Vancouver We could play in the woodlands in our backyard and swim in the creek and feed the Starlings and chase the squirrels and chipmunks - I can hardly wait for you to come and visit me. I have a big basket in the solarium ... we can have naps in there and snuggle in the sunshine

See you soon.

All my love, Eve
    Yours in Whiskers

• Lao Tzu