Thread: site

site

Wow..My 1st attempt at making a blog webpage and I'm getting bad mouthed at how much it sucks already..I -did- like it, but now I don't even feel like doing it. I get put off so easily. I didn't even get to finish the links cause my 'host' never works..-sigh- i don't know why I let stupid things get to me, but I felt pretty good about it. It sounds stupid, but I get worked up about just about anything because I already feel like, well, basically.. I wont post anymore, this is a happy site. Happy. Will be happy. -smiles- See? happy.
    http://www.freewebs.com/foxtrotter/ look at the tag board thing. I know it's not good yet cause it doesn't have my beautiful baby on it.
    Last edited by slleipnir; 08-03-2002 at 08:31 PM.

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)

Well, it needs work but you have to start somewhere, right?

Blogs are HARD work. What are you planning for your central theme? It's a little confusing right now.

Good luck. For just 24 hours it's off to a good start.

Oh, by the way, it's a LOT easier to criticize something than to be productive. Don't let the critics get you down, okay?

Tons of luck.

I need to go feed somebody... sorry, bye!
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Thanks Amber......I don't really know what you mean by does it have a theme?? I'm going to work on a new one anyway..

I can't say I'm an expert on blogs, but the ones I return to again and again have themes. My favorites are politics, current events, and philosophy/ religion. It just always seemed to me that it would be easier to maintain one if it had a theme...

It's not a blog, but at work now we are have a huge, spread out project that is very fluid/dynamic right now. I'm trying to keep all our field people current with what 'the word' is today by doing a daily email update and frankly it's exhausting me. Good luck to you to keep a blog up. (When I first created my webpage in '94* I was doing a mini-blog (before they WERE blogs) and it was a handful, too. And it did seem people were a little more patient about newbies trying to learn as they go along than they are now.) It's tough work and I wish you well.

* And as a child I daily walked 12 miles to school in the snow, uphill both ways, 12 months a year. Sorry for the cliches...
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Amber, its a personal webpage blog thingie. So I suppose thats the theme. Its about me and whats important to me I guess like my babies. The dude on the top is a guy from one of my fav movies, monty python's the holy grail.

For those who don't know, a blog is an online diary/journal.

Anyways, it looks pretty nice. I would like to see a comment option in the future though, so people can post in response to your bloggings.

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time