Thread: Winnie Puh!

Winnie Puh!

Greetings Winnie Puh, and a very happy Pet of the Day to you and your lovely young lady!
    What a magnificent horse you are...so beautiful...and by all accounts, just as beautiful in spirit! Thank goodness your family found you in time, saving you from the most unspeakable of fates! I can't imagine how anyone could consider such a thing for an innocent creature, one as special as you! But thankfully you are now in the loving care of a forever family who will cherish you all the days of your life!

What wonderful pictures your person has shared with us! I was so impressed, seeing your young rider navigating those waters with you beneath her! (I'm not sure the training wheels were off my bicycle at that age!) How lucky she is to have such a beautiful best friend in you, in and out of the ring!

Hope you enjoy a very special day, celebrating your well earned "top pet" reign, Winnie Puh! Wishing that you and your lady will know many, many more wonderful years of love and friendship!
    Much love and a big hug to you, beautiful Winnie Puh! Please have your lady give you some extra apple or carrot, a favorite treat, for me!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Winnie Puh what a gorgeous fellow you are!!!

I loved seeing the pictues of you and your sweet guardian today. What a happy looking pair you are!!!
    Looks like you make an great team. I'm so happy they saved you and you have a loving family to spend your days with.

Congratulations, sweetie, on being our very special and deserving Pet of the Day!!!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello Winnie, What a handsome horse you are! From the writeup I can tell that your young girl loves you very much. I am so glad you were saved from the butcher and now have a good life, hopefully a long one, with your caring family. Congrats on being POTD!

Winnie Puh

Hi! Thank you for your kind wishes for our horse Winnie Puh!
    You are right, he makes a great team with all of his three girls - and a pretty good for them teacher, too. There is a thread "Big horses meet little girls" on this page - I donīt know why I feel reminded to it...
    We promise to take good care of Winnie Puh!

Blog Entries

Winnie Puh

Thank-you for sharing your wee Winnie with us! You are quite right he was a spectacular bunny and a special honor was indeed in order! Besides ,you promised him. Hope you enjoy all your fondest recollections of fabulous Winnie today and I just know he loves you so much right back!! Peace and love