Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: What are your New Years Plans??

What are your New Years Plans??

I'm so excited to be going to a Sex in the City themed party on New Year's Eve!! It wont be lucid, we're just going to have NY style cocktails, celebrate with NY and dance, a lot!! The person hosting it said we can come dressed like one of the four girls if we want.

In real life, I'm a Miranda/Charlotte mixture. But would love to be Carrie or Samantha for the party.

What are your plans??
    ...RIP, our sweet Gini...

We are going to a New Year's service at church, where everybody shares a year's end testimony. It's such an awesome time! Then we are going to a party (play games and munch) until midnight.

And then, on Saturday morning, we are having a brunch. We have invited 9 people. I'm planning on doing omelets to order -- I'll have bowls of ham, sausage, bacon, peppers & onions, and a couple of cheeses and everybody can choose what they want on their omelet. Besides that, I'm going to make coffee cake, mini-muffins, fruit platters. I'll also serve coffee, tea, juice and hot mulled apple cider.

I can't wait!!!

I am doing nothing. As always. *sigh*

That party sounds like SO much fun!! I would love to go to something like that. You will have a great time. Find your inner Carrie and cut loose! LOL

Kelly, that sounds fantabulous!!!!!

Me?? I'm staying home with my two furbabies...just as I have for the past 5 or so years.

I've had my parteeing moments when I was your age....

Cookiebaker....Can I come along too? That's more my style. I can make a "mean" omelet!!!!
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I am planning on adopting a cat/ kitten from the local human society, then I am going to bring my best friend with me to my Grandma's house to meet, and visit my friends...
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Originally posted by molucass
    I'm going to a street party.

http://www.southeasttexas.com/sponso...ettstreet.html
    sounds like fun!
    DeviantArt
    Beth-
    Maggie [lab x germanshepherd], Autumn [Cattle dog x chow], C.P. [Domestic short hair] Henry [domestic short hair] Mittens [siamese/ x ], Buck [paint horse], Indy [Paint horse]

Ohhh.... a Miranda. lol We are having a bunch of people over to our house, but I want to go to the one at church, but my parents won't let me. Poopy. *pouts*

Ohhh that S & T C party sounds like fun . I am also going to a themed/ dress up party, but being a family site i cannot say the theme .
    Rhi *Hooman* Clover *Rottie x ACD* (RIP to my BRD) Elvis and Tinny *The BCs* & Harri *JRT* Luna *BC x*

Missy (sirrahsim) and hubby Paul sent my hubby a Hickory Farms YUMMY snack gift box so we are going to snack on that and watch a video here at home. Then we will be asleep long before midnight

We are old ya know We used to love those late night parties when we were younger, but a night home with the kitties, snacks and a video sounds wonderful these days.

That sounds like fun! I don't have plans this year. I'll probably be in bed by 10.

Thank you Wolfie!

I'm probably going to be sitting at home again like usual I don't really go to any sort of parties on New Years...

Journey - 2yr old Australian Shepherd
    Ripley - 5 1/2yr old Doberman
    Dance RN CGN FM - 7 1/2yr old Toller

Probably just watch the ball drop on TV with hubby, LOL.

No plans here!

-christa

~RIP Abby Jan 14, 1995 - July 21, 2005~

Sitting home by myself with Mina being bored. More than likely I'll be in bed before midnight. Lee has to work, and I don't like the neighbors so that is out of the question.

A positive attitude may not solve allyour problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.-Herm Albright

Nothing as usual. I don't get invited to parties, so I will just stay at home and go to bed early, like normal.
    `````````````````````````
    I love my furkid Neko!

^TAMA^ 8/24/00 - 4/27/12 Thank you for being in my life I love you always and forever