Thread: Midnight

Midnight

Congrats on being COTD!

My buddy, Thenderingbull, has several black cats in his yard. None have your green eyes.

Thunderingbull also has problems with his household fur kids shredding the T.P. (Kitties are SO cute when they are being bad.) He keeps the plastic tubs from the spreadable margarine. The T.P. roll goes in the tub with the lid on and sits on the counter.

My two, Lamoni and Fifi, have never bothered the roll. Lamoni once got a whole roll of the paper towels. He thought that it was a wrestling partner.
    ATB

Charles Kincaid

Midnight, my aren't you the very handsome boy. I love that photo of you just taking it easy and having a catnap. lol Your coloring is very pretty. It sounds like you belong to a very loving family and are very much loved. Congratulations, dear, sweet, Midnight our Very Best Cat of the Day. I'm sure you are in for some very special extra treats on your very extra special day.
    Jackie

Hi Midnight! Arent' you precious!!! And a child's dream come true! Now that's special!! Like your "brother," I too adore black kitties with green eyes! Reading your bio. really gave me such a laugh!! So many of us can realte to the TP shredding routine And what a wide range of food preferences you've cultivated! LOL!! What a character! And thanks Midnight for being such a sweet brother to Peanut! You are truly special and very loved for sure!!!! Congratulations to you Midnight, our most cherished and deserving, most stunning Cat of the Day! Yay, Midnight!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

I'm a black cat fan too, Midnight, believe it or not! I have never had the opportunity to go pick out the cat of my choice, somehow they all find me first, but if I ever did "Black" would be the color of the day!

I know you are a hit with your family, if they nominated you for Cat of the Day within a week of having you!!! Congratulations, you beautiful, funloving fellow! Shred some paper, make confetti, and insist on lots of love and treats!!! You're the Cat of the Day, a once in a lifetime honor!!!

Yeah, Midnight!!! I had a black cat named Midnight when I was a kid, and he was my first kitty love
    Ever since him, I have been a avid CAT fan

Congrats on your day, sweet Midnight
    (LOVE those green eyes, btw)

Midnight!
    What a sweetheart you are! I love ebony kitties since I have one of my own. He even shares your love of TP! I have to hide it! Congrats on being our Cat of the Day today!

Congratulations, sweet, beautiful, adorable Midnight, on being the Cat of the Day.
    Hope you get lots of goodies on your special day.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

laid back

and one cozy cat! Good for you!
    congrats on being COTD
    > ^ . . ^ <
    Knock on the sky
    and listen to the sound!
    --Zen Saying

Midnight! A dream come true! And an adventurous, swash-buckling pot pie eater! You've captured our hearts, sweetie, so be a good darling and enjoy your day in the lime-light. Love you and wishing you tons of scritchies on your special day.
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

Midnight, you remind me so much of our newest addition Macy! She is black with green eyes and was 10 weeks old when we found her. She also shares in your love of shredded toilet paper. We can't help but laugh! Congrats on your special day big guy! God Bless you and your family!

Midnight

WE LOVE BLACK CATS!!!!!!
    Juni's mother was black. We named her Naomi after Naomi Campbell. She was the same beautiful. Unfortunately, she died of some poisoned sunflower seeds, which she liked so much. But we enjoyed our time wih her and she gave us JUNI, one piece of kitty.
    Have a long and good life with you human friends!
    Nose kisses from Juni