Thread: Queen Cleopatra the Beautiful Tortie!

Queen Cleopatra the Beautiful Tortie!

Dearest Cleopatra the Queen, you are absolutely stunning! What an utterly beautiful young Tortoiseshell lady you are! You are a gorgeous example of a Tortie, with that soft-looking trademark coat of many colors and that sweet face with the perky ears and those lovely big pale-golden-green eyes. Thank you for sharing that great photo with us! You're a terrific model, settled down on that bedspread so comfortably and gazing straight out at me. I wish I could reach through the screen and down to Gulfport, MS to pet you, and pet your siblings Kalista the kitty cat, Hailey and Rafiki the rabbits, and Casanova and Lyn Lyn the Love Birds (if the birds like that, or do something else they like). I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrsons will pet the furry ones and do something the Love Birds like for me .

And what a delightful Purrrsonality you have! You like lots of attention any time of the day. You'll get in anyone's lap, or you'll meow to lead someone to your food bowl even if there's already food in it. You have a most unusual habit: you like to suck on your own nipples! You're the first cat your vet has ever known of to do that, but you've done it ever since your Purrrsons brought you home. It seems to be a self-soothing technique, which you may outgrow at some point. As your Purrrson says, that's just part of what makes you unique. You're the most lovable cat he/she has ever known! You all love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Queen Cleopatra, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrsons and siblings Kalista, Hailey, Rafiki, Casanova, and Lyn Lyn and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Queen Cleopatra!!!

Meow, meow, Cleopatra! Happy Cat of the Day to you, sweetheart!

Oh my! What a stunning, breathtakingly beautiful Torti girl you are, Queen Cleopatra! Your colorful, "painted" coat and your sparkling green eyes are gorgeous! Your historic, iconic namesake has got nothing on you in the looks department, Cleopatra! More impressive still, you're as sweet and loving as can be, the consummate, attention craving cuddlebug! As for your special "habit"...? Well that only adds to your charm, just one feature that makes you the EXTRA special girl that you are; purrfection on 4 paws!

How lucky your human is, having a fur baby as beautiful and loving, as sweet and cuddly, as unique as you in her/his life! What a Torti treasure you are, Queen Cleopatra! The joy and happiness you bring to your Mom/Dad's life is truly a priceless gift!

Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, reading your proud human's love filled tribute to her/his beautiful girl has been such a treat! I hope you're being treated to a very special Cat of the Day celebration...playing with kitty sib Kalista; feasting on your fave foods and treats; warming your humans' laps, receiving all the attention you crave; being spoiled to the max and loved to bits! Lots of love, snuggles and smooches to you, beautiful Queen Cleopatra, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!! Love to dear Kalista, bunnies Hailey and Rafika, Love Birds Lyn Lyn and Casanova too!!!

Stunning Queen Cleopatra!!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~