Thread: Terrific Tushi!

Terrific Tushi!

Hi Tushi! Happy Cat of the Day!

Now, she's still a stinky bratt, but I love her with all of my heart. She'll be cuddling with you and purring, acting like an angel, and a moment later she'll be biting you with no mercy. Whenever you try to scold her she acts all tough and doesn't listen no matter what you try to do. It's like nothing will stop this cat from doing what she wants when she wants to do it. Don't let the cute pictures of her trick you!
    As my boy Tigg'r will tell you, every day you have your human guessing, on her toes and wanting for more is a good day indeed! Oh, what a character you are, Tushi, brimming with spunk and personality, not to mention beautiful! You clearly have your Mom wrapped around those precious paws of yours, don't you? hehe

We are so thankful to your family for rescuing you from the mean streets! It's a miracle, for sure, you having been "run over" twice, emerging victorious without a scratch! I can only guess you used up more than one or two of those proverbial "nine lives" that day! No doubt you survived for a reason, with a very special assigned to you: being your Mom's source of endless joy, laughter and love! How lucky she is, having a furkid as special as you in her life, Tushi! You're the best, and so very deserving of your big day of honor!

Tushi is the first pet I've ever had that would actually be called mine. This is also what makes her very special to me. She's like my own child. I'm proud of her. And I'm glad that she's my big, fat, mean cat.
    Thanks for the BIG smiles, sweetheart! Meeting you today, learning of your hilarious antics and being treated to your fab photos has been such fun! I hope you're enjoying a very special, fun filled Cat of the Day celebration...playing with those bottle caps and napping on your lair; keeping your Mom hopping, lol; being loved and pampered to pieces in true diva style! Lots of love, cuddles and kisses to you, precious Tushi, our very special and most deserving Cat of the Day, EVERY day!!!

Devil or angel...

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Dearest Tushi, what a beautiful Manx lady you are! You're absolutely stunning with that Tabby-pattern fur that looks so soft and that sweet face with the long white whiskers and those lovely big eyes. Thank you for sharing all those great photos with us! You are adorable in every one of them. You are so very relaxed and comfy in them all, and what a delight to see that sweet kitten! I wish I could reach through the screen and over to West Virginia to pet you! I can't, of course, but I know your loving and beloved Purrrson will pet you for me .

And what a terrific story you have to tell! You were rescued from the road as a kitten. You'd been run over by two cars, but amazingly and thankfully the wheels missed you and you were unharmed! Your rescuers brought you Home to your dear Purrrson-to-be, who immediately welcomed you.You hissed, to show you weren't scared of anything! Right from the start you've been full of energy and affection, and you make your Purrrson smile with your antics. Your favorite toys are bottle caps, and you love to sleep in your cat tower, your "lair." You are your Purrrson's first pet that could actually be called his/hers. She/he is proud of you and glad you're his/her "big, fat, mean cat." You love each other very much, don't you. What a wonderful love-filled home you share!

Congratulations, darling Tushi, on being chosen today's Cat of the Day! We hope you and your dear Purrrson and all your family and friends are enjoying a fine celebration, full of fun and lovies and all your favorite games and treats.

I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Blog Entries
    You be you Tushi! You're the best!

Congrats on being COTD, Terrific Tushi!
    Nancy

All things work together for good to them that love God.
    (Romans 8:28)

I've been defrosted-- Thanks, Sana