Thread: Kat Von D's Ludwig

Kat Von D's Ludwig

I don't know if anyone watches LA Ink. It's a show about a young woman that owns and runs a tattoo shop.
    Anyway, she got a sphynx kitten about four years ago. He suddenly died a while back. I'm not sure exactly when, but the episode aired last week.
    She said she came home and his back end was gnarled. I have no clue by what. I would think he was an indoor cat. Anyway, she LOVED Ludwig and was very torn up about losing him so soon and suddenly.

RIP Ludwig
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)

That certainly must have been a shock for that Lady to find that Ludwig had died so suddenly.
    I remember the shock when Buster and Muchkin both about 4 became so ill that they had to be PTS, and Ebony Beau was only about 3, but also had to be PTS.
    Ludwig is one Amazingly Beautiful Cat, he looks like molten silver , and certainly is a love and treasured Cat.
    Ludwig has his wings of silver and gold now and is with the Awesome Angels Army on their World Tour.
    He wants his Meeowmie to know that he misses her so much and will always , always be there for her
    And that they will meet once more for Eternity.
    One Fine Day.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

How so sad.. RIP Ludwig.. Yes I have watch that show some..

~~~Thank You Very Much {Kim} kimlovescats for the Grand Siggy~~~

[[ Furr Babies are Like Potato Chips **** No One Can Have Just One ]]
    ****** Kindness, Mercy & Justice to All Living Creatures ******
    {{{{{Everyday is a Gift = That's why it's Called the Present }}}}}
    ((( Each Day With Our Pets is a Surprise Package Waiting to be Opened )))
    <Sunsets are God's Reminder to Us That At The End of the Day We're All In This Together>

Rest in peace, dearest Ludwig, gone too soon. Your Meowmie loves and misses you very much.
    I meant," said Ipslore bitterly, "what is there in this world that truly makes living worthwhile?"
    Death thought about it.
    CATS, he said eventually. CATS ARE NICE.

-- Terry Pratchett (1948—2015), Sourcery

Sudden death of one of our furkids is most certainly a shocker. RIP, sweet one. You were way too young to leave.
    Blessings,
    Mary

"Time and unforeseen occurrence befall us all." Ecclesiastes 9:11

I love Kat but hadn't watched the show in a while. I'm so sad to hear that Ludwig has passed
    RIP Sweet Boy

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a shock......prayers going out for both of them.......

Thanks to PCB!

I know she loved him so much. Rest In Peace Sweet Boy.

I used to watch the show all the time until Aubrey came on. I refused to watch it anymore at some point last season. Haven't seen any of the new shows. The way they treated that gril was all staged, of course, but very very rude and ridiculous. I felt so bad for her. Even if it is fake.
    Kat is an amazing person and an amazing artist. I was always in awe over the work they did. Too bad they felt they needed to bring in Aubrey for ratings?? Not sure.

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy and Delilah View Post
    I know she loved him so much. Rest In Peace Sweet Boy.

I used to watch the show all the time until Aubrey came on. I refused to watch it anymore at some point last season. Haven't seen any of the new shows. The way they treated that gril was all staged, of course, but very very rude and ridiculous. I felt so bad for her. Even if it is fake.
    Kat is an amazing person and an amazing artist. I was always in awe over the work they did. Too bad they felt they needed to bring in Aubrey for ratings?? Not sure.
    Not to take this memorial thread off course. But Aubrey, Paulie and Amy are still on there but at the other shop. Which is ridiculous to me. And in place of Aubrey they have a new "fake" person, Liz. I think she is also an actress they are using just for ratings. I watch it for the tattoos. So I fast forward past all the Aubrey stuff and only watch the actual LA Ink stuff.
    Our goal in life should be - to be as good a person as our dog thinks we are.

Thank you for the siggy, Michelle!

Cindy (Human) - Taz (RB Tabby) - Zoee (RB Australian Shepherd) - Paizly (Dilute Tortie) - Taggart (Aussie Mix) - Jax (Brown & White Tabby), - Zeplyn (Cattle Dog Mix)