Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: My absence...

My absence...

I just wanted to get this out of the way before I forgot...

I will be on vacation starting Friday and will not be back until Monday July 10th.
    However, I may not come back to this job at all. I despise it here. My boss doesn't like me and I dislike her even more. The job is terrible, low-paying and awful working conditions.

I hate to quit but my happiness and my sanity may depend on it.

So anyway, just wanted to let everyone know. Obviously if I quit, my email address will change and I will get on Pet Talk at my father's house to update ASAP.

Have a wonderful and safe 4th of July everyone!!

BTW, it's my FAVORITE holiday and I get presents from my family rather than on my b'day!!

Talk to you all soon.

Jenni, I am going to miss you! Check your e-mail.

You will be missed. Have a great vacation and good luck about whatever you decide on the job.

I hope things work out that you can find another job that you like and pays decent. It is a very stressful situation when you don't like the boss and they don't like you. I was there once for almost 2 years and once I left it was like a weight was lifted off my shoulder.

Have a relaxing vacation and spend lots of time with Duncan.

Goodness - have a wonderful, restful, mind-clearing, heart-lifting vacation. And our best thoughts for the difficult decision you need to make - hey, maybe while you're gone, your boss will quit, or have his/her brain scrambled by aliens ...

Former User Guest
    Have a nice vacation, hope to get you back here soon, we'll miss ya and Duncan!

Jennifer, I hope you have a great time on vacation! We'll miss you and Duncan!! I'm so sorry to hear about your job. Nothing is worse that going daily to a job you hate! I wish the best for you in that regard and hope you find something that makes you truly happy, and a boss that appreciates how special you are! Happy 4th!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Have a great vacation Jennifer and I hope everything works out. Have a great 4th and relax. We'll miss you.

Good Luck Jenn. Nothing is worse than having to get up and get ready to go to a job that you despise. It isn't worth it, believe me, I've been there. Have a super vacation, happy fourth and get back as soon as you get relocated, we'll miss ya!!!!

You will find something better. I also had a job which i hated, best thing I done was leave.

Good luck on your decision. Hope to see you soon!

Please sign my guestbook if you have the time

Well, good luck with everything! I know what it's like to stay at a job when you can't stand to be there. My husband is in that boat right now.
    And I hope you have a wonderful 4th too! Give Duncan lots of ooo's and xxx's for me!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Ok everyone, it's official! I did get a new job and I start on Monday!! I will be working at the county health department. I'm really excited about it and hope it works out!!!!!

Anyway, because of that, I will be away from Pet Talk for a while. I don't currently have a computer at home and I obviously don't want to start my new job off on the wrong foot by coming to Pet Talk right away!!!! I will also have a new email address that I will update as soon as I know it....

I will miss you all and will check in ASAP!! Stay safe and healthy, both people and pets! I want to hear all good news when I get back! If anyone needs to get a hold of me or any emergencies arise please call me....I think Souraya has my cell #
    (if not I will give it to her right now! )

Talk to you all soon!

Love, Jennifer

Former User Guest
    CONGRATULATIONS for getting a new job!

Congrats on the new job!!!

My babies: Josie, Zeke, Kiba, Shadow (AKA Butter)