Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I've got BABIES! *Cuteness Overload*

I've got BABIES! *Cuteness Overload*

I know I keep apologizing for not posting more but since I went to work at the shelter and kitten explosion has happened I have barely had time to breath!

Something really good did happen yesterday. Rosco and Abigails sister (Sissy) had kittens. I want to bring her in with her siblings but didn't want to take her away from her babies. I have watched and stalked her but could never figure out where the babies were. Yesterday a man comes to the shelter with 5 babies. We determined they were about 2 weeks old. As we were talking I discovered he lived about 4 houses down from me. He described the cat that he thought was the mother and it sounded just like Sissy! She had the kittens under his house.
    So, hoping I was right I brought the kittens home with me and waited for Sissy to make an appearance. Finally late that night she showed up on the porch wanting to eat, I got her in, and WALLAH they are her babies!!!! Now I can keep mom and babies together until they are weaned, get Sissy fixed and moved in, and adopt the babies out through the shelter or hopefully through PT!

That is the brief version because it was quit a traumatic night with Sissy coming in and going balistic in a large dog crate, getting the brats settled over tiny babies and I think I got two hours sleep the whole night. Now Sissy and the babies have a corner of the living room out in the open and everyone seems very very happy. She doesn't mind the brats and the brats don't mind her or the little ones. She is showing no sign of wanting to move them and seems totally content here with us.

I will now shut up and share pictures!

The proud momma and her five little ones. Two black, one light gray (OH LORI), one tortie, and one I call a smoke. It's black on the tips but gray underneath. I have no idea what sex they are yet (except for the tortie.)

This little one tried to stand up and shake but fell over

This is the strongest and most advanced of the group. His eyes are the most open and alert and even though he's wobbly he seems to have better control.

This was so sweet! They were sucking each others tounges!

This folks is tortie tude from the get go!

She worked a long time to get this upright and then fell over. She is going to be trouble I can tell.

This did me in completely. This little smoke baby sucks his thumb!!! I melted all over the place when I saw this.

Here is the whole "kit and kaboodle"

Right now I have 19 cats in my house and I'm putting my foot down to any more! This is CRAZY but aren't they the cutest little things?

They are up for adoption folks! Stake your claim now.

OMG LISA !!!! They are gorgeous. That tortie tude just cracks me up. And that little smoke is the cutest little munchkin ever. Little thumb and tongue sucker. LOL

You are keeping Sissy? Do you think you will be able to watch those little ones grow and let them go? I have a feeling at least one or more of those babies may just stay and join the bratpack.

You have to keep us updated with pics of these little dolls and all the brats of course. We miss seeing them and you.

(((((((((((LISA)))))))))))))))

Michelle & the girls

My rainbow bridge babies have forever left their paw prints on my heart.
    Lilith & Vixen, taken too soon. I love you always.

Signatures, avatars & blinkies if anyone wants one pm me with color,
    font and background preference and with pics and names of pets.

Lilith's Catster Page Vixen's Catster Page

Vote for my furry ones on the cat & dog channels
    Vixen, Bella, Vega, Frost, Phoenix & Artica

Oh, my! **melting**** They are too cute for words!
    If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you must find the courage to live it.
    --John Irving

Oh my, thanks for the warning: that was very much "cuteness-overload"!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Aw, absolutely adorable!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Awwwwwww! They're so adorable. I'm so glad that your hunch was right and that you were able to get them back with their mother. Please continue updating us about them and posting lots of pictures too. I have a feeling that at least one of these cuties may end up staying with you.

I AM IN LOVE! I want every one of them but my heart skipped a beat when I saw the tortie's face....I wonder how much buttering up it's going to take before hubby lets me add another tortie to the collection?
    Proud meowmy of Weezie, Eepie, Grey Girl and Neko...or Weezer Peezer, Eepie Peepie, Grey Grey and Neko the Gecko as they are commonly known!

Awwwwwwe how adorable!

-Steals one-

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

Originally posted by lady_zana
    I AM IN LOVE! I want every one of them but my heart skipped a beat when I saw the tortie's face....I wonder how much buttering up it's going to take before hubby lets me add another tortie to the collection?
    And you are in KY so you are close!!!! Come on hubby!!!

Lisa - they are so cute. You know that gray one and the smoke one really caught my attention. AWWWWW!!!!!! I just hate this time of year, I get so weak. For the past three years I've added to the furfamily between July and Oct. and brought my numbers from 1 cat to 5.

From Decker with Love

TANK THE LORD,THAT THAT GENTLEMAN,BROUGHT SASSY,AND HER BABIES IN,AND YOU WERE ABLE,TO GET THEM SETTLED.
    I WOULD LOVE,TO HAVE THAT TORTIE,SHE IS GOING,TO BE ONE AMAZING CAT.
    THANK YOU,FOR TAKING SASSY,IN,SHES THE ONE,THAT I WOULD TAKE,IN THE LONG RUN,AS THOSE SUPER CUTE KITTENS,WILL BE SPOKEN,FOR,FIRST.

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

OMEGOSH!! TOO TOO cute!!! Hey you Kentucky, Tennessee and Ohio folks - how about we plan a mini-PT meeting near Louisville in about a month? Say, end of September? The babies should be ready to go home by then As CCL said - stake your claim NOW!

PS Yes, Sissy is now a permanent BRAT

AWWWWWWWW! How much cuter can you get than that? Are Rosco and Abigail walking around like a proud Aunt and Uncle?

OMG

Can a person DIE from cuteness???? Maybe I just passed out. But if those aren't THE sweetest pictures ever, I will eat my hat (so to speak).

I am so glad mom and babies were united.

HEE HEE.....catcrazylady has 19 cats now. snicker...snicker

I've got babies

It took a bit of a while to recover from that cuteness overload!!!!! Those babies are much too cute, your overload warning was most certainly an understatement. Such good news that mommycat was reunited with her sweet babies! It's the little thumb sucker that really yanked the ol' heartstrings.....
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

OMG they are just tooooo cute!!!!

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08