Thread: Jackson

Jackson

Hi Jackson,

you're such a beautiful boy! Enjoy this special day and your whole life with your family who loves you.
    Me too I'm a sheltie and I'm the king in my family. We are like this, ain't we?
    By the way I adore bluemerles. So cute!

You can visit me here: http://dogoftheday.com/archive/2006/February/10.html

love,

Joy

Aww Jackson, you are gorgeous! I bet you are indeed, king of the house! One day I have to have a Sheltie. Congratulations on being our DOTD! I hope you have a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Jackson!

You sure look like a King buddy! What a very handsome boy you are and so photogenic. It's a pleasure to meet you this morning. We're smiling at the fate of those unguarded flip flops. Being that you're still a puppy, we can picture the outcome Our Big Nephew, Pistol, has chewed up quite a few pairs of unguarded flip flops. Let's face it, they leave the darn things out so they must not care what happens to them. Right?? If you nudge us with a toy, we'd stop what we're doing too to play with you doll face. Congrats on your big day today, sweet Jackson! We hope you get to play all day and your entire kingdom whoops it up with good old fashioned fun!! Happiness to you and your loving family always Jackson!! Please have one of your royal/loyal subjects give you some extra big kisses from us today!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Beautiful, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations Jackson!

Good Morning handsome boy! Of course your family loves you, just look at that face, those eyes...who wouldn't love you

You may be King of the house, but today...
    Your King of Pet Talk!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

What a stunningly handsome boy you are, King Jackson! Congratulations to you and may you have a most wonderful day!

What a beautiful boy you are, I hope your day is filled with lots of love and treats Congrats on DOTD!!!!

Jackson

Jackson, what a beautiful boy you are! I just love your colors and markings. You certainly look like a King!
    Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Jackson, you are very kingly and handsome indeed! You have such a nice face and coat, what a hunk. Congrats to HANDSOME JACKSON!

All hail King Jackson! We bow humbly in your presence! It would be an honor and a privilege to be ruled over by magnificent you! Can any breed compete with your breed's coloring and markings??? Oooops, better not let my Labbie Star see that! What a beatuiful doggie you are, Jackson! Your family is so lucky to have a best furkid like you in their lives to love and cherish Now off you go to celebrate your BIG day!, sweetheart Hopefully it will be an extra special one, filled with fun, adventure, hugs and treats galore! We're putting in our vote for a prezzie or two, too! Congratulations to the King of Pet Talk, our most deserving Dog of the Day, magnificent Jackson! Sending bunches of cyber hugs and kisses your way Jackson!

Jackson...I think that you are about the cutiest little boy I have ever seen.
    I would let you be the king of my house any day. I just love your color. Congratulations on DOTD.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Jackson,

What a beautiful fellow you are. It would only take the smallest
    nudge from you to get me up to playing a game sweetie.So happy to
    offer my congrats on being our georgeous DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Action Jackson! Not only are you as handsome as can be, but you're a great teacher too! Those humans can be so stubborn sometimes but it sounds like you've taught them well! Don't forget to give them a treat after they do your bidding! Have a fun, happy day Jackson! You rock!

I've been Boooo'd!