Thread: Pleased to Meet you

Threaded View

Pleased to Meet you

Hello, I just signed up to be a member of this board. I am 27 year old single Female who has loved animals my entire life. Animals have always been the key to my happiness. There isn't one I don't like. I have been owned by many critters over the years and now is no different. I am truely animal oriented and usually do things that involve animals. For example my vacations from work are taken to go to ferret shows, dog gatherings, etc.

One of my plans is to eventually own a doggie salon and have my own line of shampoos, clothes, toys and other stuff. I have a name picked out and what I want it to look like and also the uniforms that my employees/helpers will wear. I also want to offer training classes at my salon and also doggie daycare and kenneling.

Right now I work full time as a hospital pt registrar, puppysit my godpuppies during the week, attend college full time (taking a quarter or 2 off to train a new puppy), rehab any bats that come in and take phone calls from people who have found a bat, take care of my own furkids. My time is totally full. I hope to eventually find someone to share my life with that enjoys being as busy with critters as I do.

So on to introducing you to my family!

Picture # 1
    BoRegard (on the L) and Izabo (on the R). These are domestic skunks. I bought Bo as a tiny kit and Izabo was a rescue from SkunkHaven in North Ridgeville, OH.

Picture #2
    Tristan is a blue Pomeranian. He turned 9 years Nov 2005. Tristan needs to be the spokesdog for pomeranians. Most people that despise poms or dislike little dogs totally fall in love with him. He is a big sweetie always racing to meet new people and give kisses.

Picture #3
    Boomer is a Parti Pomeranian who turned 8 years Dec 2005. Boomer is majorly reserved compared to Tristan and takes a while to warm up to new people. Once he’s used to you though, he’ll follow you everywhere.

Picture # 4
    Misty is a Cream Sable Pomeranian and turned 9 years just this past January. She is a Mommy’s girl. When I went to look at the litter that included Misty, she growled at me. That growl was the whole reason I chose her. She is a gorgeous little Princess. That growl has never gone away! She growls at everything and everyone. She has never bitten anyone – she just likes to growl.

Picture #5
    Minnie is my new Foster Pom. I got her in January and she is completely attached to my mother. Minnie is 9 years old. She came from a puppymill where she had spent her entire life in a cage having puppies. Consequently she is not potty trained and probably never will be. She wears diapers around here for accidents.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BoIzabo.jpg 
Views:	308 
Size:	888.1 KB 
ID:	26666   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Tristan12.jpeg 
Views:	289 
Size:	873.0 KB 
ID:	26667   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Misty1-20-03.jpeg 
Views:	278 
Size:	862.9 KB 
ID:	26668   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BOOMER1-20-03.jpeg 
Views:	273 
Size:	855.2 KB 
ID:	26669   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	minnie-Foster_op_418x600.jpeg 
Views:	310 
Size:	26.2 KB 
ID:	26670