Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Shemp Came Home Last Night

Shemp Came Home Last Night

And as My Vet had to drop something off close,he brought Shemp home.
    Shemp was literally Crying,and was so miserable in the Cage,that My Vet felt that it was better fro Shemp and Precious to be reunited.

Reunited and It Feels So Good.
    Shemp has to go in for tests but hes a lot better now.
    He Thanks You for the Kind Words!!!

THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

What was his diagnose? Glad to hear he's at least home.
    Trap-Neuter-Return (TNR) is a full management plan in which stray and feral cats already living outdoors in cities, towns, and rural areas are humanely trapped, then evaluated, vaccinated, and sterilized by veterinarians. Kittens and tame cats are adopted into good homes. Healthy adult cats too wild to be adopted are returned to their familiar habitat under the lifelong care of volunteers

SHEMP WAS GIVEN A BLOOD THINNER LAST NIGHT,AND SOME TESTS TO SEE HOW HIS CIRCULATION IS.
    hES SO MUCH BETTER TODAY,THAT THE VET THINKS THAT IT MAY HAVE BEEN MORE OF AN EMOTIONAL THAT A MEDICAL PROBLEM.
    BUT THE FEET WERE COLD SO TO BE ON THE SAFE SIDE SHEMP IS HAPPILY GOING IN FOR XRAYS.

i LOVE MY PRECIOUS.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.

Well, I am glad he is home and happy. Hope the test results turn out good.

Aww...those two look so happy all snuggled up!

Glad to hear things are more or less ok...I hope the tests show nothing serious.

Just needs his Precious and lots of love!

hugs
    Catty1

What precious snuggle buddies! I'm glad Shemp is home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Ladies, we need to stop comparing men to dogs. Dogs are loyal!" Wanda Sykes

Dear Shemp!! What a terrible trauma to be separated from all the FOUND CATS and your DAD!!! The next time you go to the vet, please be a very brave kitty and get ALL the tests done so you will not have to go back again! We are happy to see you cuddling with your sweetie!!! Lots of Love, The Clan Cats: Ralph Syracuse, Norton, Molly Meu, Tina Peepers, Raven, Nicholas, Riley, and Hayley
    Nine is Fine!!

I'd be crying, too, if I were stuck in a nasty old cage with a bunch of strange animals around.

So glad you are home, Shemp!! That alone has to make you feel MUCH BETTER!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

great, great news that darling Mr Shemp is feeling better. Those are truly beautiful pictures of contented companion cats. I can hear both him and Precious purring from here!
    Laura

Welcome home Shemp! Make sure you get well and truly spoiled and given lots of cuddles and treats, and be well soon!
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)

SHEMPS BACK HME WHERE HE BELONGS AND HIS FELLOW FOUND CATS HAVE BROKEN INTO A CHORUS OF
    SHEMPY ,YOULL NEVER GO AWAY AGAIN!
    WELL HELLO SHEMPY
    WELL HELLO SHEMPY ITS SO GOOD TO HAVE YOU BACK WHERE YOU ALONG!
    YOURE LOOKING SWELL SHEMPY
    WE ACN TELL SHEMPY
    THAT YOU WERENT A HAPPY CAMPER WHERE YOU WERE
    BUT YOURE BACK SHEMPY
    AND WE KNOW SHEMPY
    THAT YOULLL BE HERE WITH US FURREVER
    SHEMPY YOULLL NEVER GO AWAY AGAIN!!

I so glad to hear that Shemp is back home and doing better.
    I pray that his tests turn out well.

Gary, I just love that last picture. How it brings a smile to my face to see how your cats cuddle together like that. Too darn adorable.

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Shemp came home last night

It's so nice to know you're home with your buddies, Shemp! Here's hoping all your tests come out okay, you feel completely better, and won't have to be separated from your furever family again!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Shemp Has Recovered So Nicely,as I Think That The Blood Thinners Have Started His Circulation,and He Has Warm Paws Again.
    Thank You Lord, For Sparing My Shemp.

That's wonderful news.

The other thing you could try, is gentle massage, from the heart area outwards, down the limbs and to the paws.

Not to overdo it though, but it does help circulation and lymph flow in people and is said to be good for animals too.
    There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats. (Albert Schweitzer)