Thread: Gorgeous Gracie!

Gorgeous Gracie!

Good morning to our sweet little Gracie girl. Our cutie patootie, Wednesday DOTD!! You look so pretty with the hydrangea background. We're in love with your beautiful markings and those big pawsies are just plain kissable. WOW!! You have a goat for a buddy Gracie? That's so cool! Please tell Benson hello for us and Moxie too. We think you jump up on people cause you're just a friendly kinda girl that loves everybody. Right sweetie? Sometimes it doesn't matter how much schooling we get, we still like to show how happy we are. Our Mom used to have Beagles as a younger person so she's already fallen in love with you doll face. We congratulate you on your big day. We hope you, Benson, and Moxie, have big celebrations all day long. Nothing but fun. Please have your loving human give you extra kisses for us. Happiness always Gracie!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations Gracie!

Look at that face would ya?! Your gorgeous girl! You make me wanna come through the computer and give you a BIG ol' kiss It's definitely not hard to see why your family chose you!

Have a fun day sweetheart!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

hi there, Gorgeous Gracie. I love those eyes of yours. I hope you enjoy your special day, sweetie and congrats on being our dotd!!
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

What a sweet little Beagle you are Gracie. Congrats on being our DOTD!! Have a great day with all of your pals.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

Grrrrrreat Gracie!

You are a cute pup! I'm glad your human's took a chance and got a "dog" to join the goat and feline family.
    If you continue with your puppy & adult classes, I'm sure you'll learn to greet people with paws on the ground instead of on them. You sound smart having already learned so many commands/tricks.
    We wish you a wonderful day and hope you have a long happy tail wagging life.

*Jasmine*

OH MY!! That picture just caught my eye! Stunning Dog!!

"Old dogs are like old shoes: they are comfortable. They may be a bit
    out of shape and a little worn around the edges, but they fit well."
    NEW ADDITION: 6 lovely Rhode Island Reds!

Greetings adorable Miss Gracie! Oh, what a beautiful Beagle baby you are! I'll bet by now you've grown into one gorgeous young lady! You're the perfect first pup and your young guardian is so lucky to have such a sweet, smart and loving doggie best bud like you to grow up with! I can tell you've already stolen her heart, a dog lover for life! Now as for that joy for jumping, well, being a puppy we all know how you wee ones love to spread the love, and as they say, practice makes perfect and I'm sure in no time, with a little reenforcement and a class or two, it's be all 4 on the floor! Thanks to your Mom for sharing your story with us, sweet Gracie girl! I say it all the time, that a Beagle looms large in my future and I hope that one day I will be blessed with one as special as you! Congratulations Gracie, our most adorable,most deserving Dog of the Day! Hope you and your proud humans, buds Benson the goat and Moxie the cat, are all enjoying a very happy, fun and treat filled Doggie Day bash! Hugs and kisses to you sweet Beagle baby girl! I wish for you and your person a lifetime of unconditional love and devoted companionship!

What a lovely girlie you are Gracie! You have such loving eyes and impressive Beagle ears! Congrats to GORGEOUS GRACIE!!

Hello Gracie,

It is a great pleasure to meet you pretty girl. What an adorable
    Beagle face you have Gracie.I've always loved Beagles & you look like
    a great example of your breed. Sweet, loveable, and spunky. that's you
    sweetheart.Congratulations on your special day as our DOG OF THE DAY.
    I wish you a long, happy & healthy life.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Gracie, you are the most adorable pup! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Gracie, you are an adorable puppy! I bet you will learn not to jump before too long! Congratulations on being our special little pup of the day!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

kiss them!