Thread: Fluffy Furby

Fluffy Furby

Oh Furby,you have just the sweetest little fluffy face.You are such a handsome boy. Im sorry to hear about your previous owner,but glad you adapted well in your furever home.I bet your one spoiled kitty huh?

Congrats on COTD.Enjoy your special day!

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Fabulous Furby!!!

Who is a handsome fellow? FURBY!!!! I am so glad you and your parent found each other!!! Can you please tell our little Persian, Raven, that getting combed and brushed is not so bad. I think it is funny that you give a love bite to let your parent know you have had enough!!! HAPPY COTD!!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Furby is such a Big Ball of Fur,hes just about the Happiest Cat that I have seen lately.
    The Joy of having a good Furr Ever Home,just shines from his eyes,and Furby has got to be about the Luckiest Cat in The world.
    The Found Cats all send a Four Leaf Clover MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWW WWWWWWWWWWW To Fantastic Furby COTD!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Aww Fluffy Furby is just adorable! I live the marking on your cute little face! I am glad that you have adapted well to your new furrever home! Congratulations on COTD! Have a happy day and lots of fun!

Furby, you are indeed quite the handsome guy. Much paw applause to your family for giving you such a loving "new" home. Many animals who lose their families aren't as fortunate - we are very glad you are a happy, loved boy!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride
    Hurricane orphaned pets need homes www.cathappy.com/hurricanepets.htm

Aw Furby, you are such a gorgeous big bundle of fur!!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Furby

♥♥♥ What an adorable boy you are!
    I love your sweet face!
    I'm so glad you have a new family and wonderful home now.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As Bari says above, so many pets lose everything when they lose their human. It's good to see a poor little guy that asks for so little find a great new life. Congratulations.

Furby, you are gorgeous! I like your name too! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope this day is special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Greetings adorable Furby! Aren't you the gorgeous boy Oh, that sweet face of yours could melt the hardest of hearts! I'm so sorry to hear of the ultimely passing of your first guardian, but what a heavenly match was made that fateful day you found your way home to your wonderful, devoted forever family! It's clear how very proud they are, how very loved and cherished you are Furb and I'm so happy for you and for them! I know this is just the beginning of a life long love affair! Congratulations to you sweet, precious Furby, CAT OF THE DAY! What a deserving honoree you are! Me and my boys Mr. B and Oliver send to you our love, hugs and purrrs! Enjoy your well earned day on center stage, FURBY

Oh Furby! You are such a cutie, and I love your name. What a pretty Persian face you hav and such a nice coat too! Congrats to FABULOUS FURBY!!

pretty Fuby

Furby~ you are so beautiful, please tell your owner to be careful when mentioning that " you love playing with your balls." my friend thought that was hilarious... obvivous,non-cat person...what-ever???