Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Apollo

Apollo

Wow what a handsome boy you really are! Your fur looks so thick and silky. I hope you have many happy years with your new sister and other siblings. Congrats on being cat of the day Apollo!

Adorable Apollo!!!

What a fun fellow you are!!! Named after a god, a talker, sleeper of strange places, and a gentlecat all rolled into one!!! AND handsome to boot!!! We are truly graced by your presence as our COTD!!!! Have a very special day! HAPPY COTD!!
    Nine is Fine!!

You are so handsome, Apollo! Congrats for being chosen as our COTD !!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Apollo, the Sun God, as Cat of the Day?! What a treat for us!

Words can hardly describe your silky fur, your beautiful eyes and your fluffy face! British Blues are wonderful teddy-bear cats, and you are an exceptional example, sweetie. How I would love to see more photos of you and also your new baby sister. Perhaps you could have a chat with meowmie when she comes home from work today and get her to join PT? Tell her you deserve a wider audience!

I hope you have the best day today, celebrating your great honour as Cat of the Day! A game of paws round the curtain might be in order!

Congrats! Handsome boy on being COTD.Enjoy your special day!

Felix's Catster Page- http://www.catster.com/?150963

Felix's Website Page- http://www.felinefelix.piczo.com

Beer's Dogster Page- http://www.dogster.com/?168340

Apollo, you are gorgeous! I love blue kitties! Congratulations on being COTD! I hope this is a special day for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

You're a charmer, Apollo -- congrats on being chosen COTD! If your mom hasn't thought of it yet, have her pick up a box for you and your kitten with all the circle holes in it from the fruit and vegetable market. They are such fun when one kitty is in the box and the other out. Lots of little openings to play pawsy through!

Hello, beautiful Apollo, what a treat to see another british blue as COTD! My brit blue, Zsa-Zsa, sends warm greetings to you I hope you have a brilliant day

Zimbabwe 07/13

Blog Entries

Apollo

In Greek mythology Apollo, the Sun god is considered the ideal of manly beauty. Mew, my purrents KatMa and Paw-Paw think you are aptly named as you are a very handsome boy who brings sunshine and joy to your humans.

What a handsome cat you are, Apollo! You are in the same good-looker league as me, Norman the Cat.

Have a wonderful day as our Cat of the Day for Thursday, Feburary 23rd 2006. Celebrate in style with Ms. Kitten and your purrents. We wish both of you felines a long, happy life, always loved and adored by your humans which is the very least every pet deserves.

An illustration of Apollo, the Sun god:

and a photo of Apollo, the Sun cat god:

Felix (Maine Coon Cat) & Norman (Marbled Bengal Tabby Cat)

KatMa says:
    "Angels are sent to purrsons, dressed up as Cats" and
    ~Life without Cats is NOT a life at all!~
    Original cat quotations(c)Susan Elizabeth Dykhuis

Life without liberty is like a body without spirit -Kahlil Gibran

Sasha the Queen Calico
    b. 8 May 1994 - d. 29 August 2005

Our most purrecious little girl, we love you fur~ever.

Bobby the Dog, cats Tiggy [TBCU], Princess and Paddy-Paws, and Chucky the Dog are showing you the ropes at RB. Kisses and hugs to all of our darlings from your KatMa & Paw-Paw.

Calico Cat Atavar by: Glenda Moore

Apollo is one very handsome little kitty! I just love your eyes! And such a gentleman! I am glad that you get along well with your little fursister. Congratulations on COTD! Enjoy your day!

Appollo,you indeed take after the Legendary Appollo the God of Manly Beauty.
    You are such a Handsome Cat,that All The Lady Found Cats are OOHING ang AWWWING!!
    JJJ3 says waht are We,Chopped Liver.
    The Girl Cats laugh and say No,We would eat Chopped Liver.
    You truly have One Handsome Cat in Appollo,and we wish you Many Yaers with this Handsome Fellow.
    The Found Cats All Send a MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM MMMMMMMMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW WWWWWWWWWWWW Fit For A GOD to Appealing APPOLLO COTD!!!!
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Apollo

Apollo, you sound like a wonderful cat, but I have to admit I enjoyed "listening" to your mommy talk about you even more--I just love those English accents and the words like 'telly' and 'whilst'!! I guess I should get out of America and travel more....
    Congratulations on being Cat of the Day!

Apollo, you are absolutely beautiful - love your plush coat and sweet face! Sounds as though you have found the purrrrfect home for yourself. Another "happy" cat! Congrats on being today's special Cat of the Day!

Noserubs, snuggles and purrs...Bari and the Cat Happy Pride

What a hunka hunka handsome kitty! You are so studly and elegant Apollo, such a beautiful blue boy! Congrats to AWESOME APOLLO!!

Apollo

My what a handsome fellow you are for sure!!!
    What a treat it was to see your wonderful picture and read about you today!
    I got such a grin from your guardian's discription of you sleeping on her face!
    I can tell you bring lots of joy to her.
    Congratulations, sweetie, on being our special Cat of the Day!
    No matter what anyone does, someone some where will be offended some how!!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    MY BLESSINGS:
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Grandma (RB), Chester, Angel, Chip

Leonardo (RB), Luke (RB), Winnie, Chuck,

Frankie

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    WHERE YOU ARE IS WHERE YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO BE!!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~