Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lizzie!

Lizzie!

MY WHAT BEAUTIFUL EYES YOU HAVE!!
    They could melt steel!
    You are a precious one Cutie!
    Congratulations on your dotd!
    Keeganhttp://www.dogster.com/dogs/256612 9/28/2001 to June 9, 2012
    Kylie http://www.catster.com/cats/256617 (June 2000 to 5/19/2012)
    Kloe http://www.catster.com/cats/256619
    "we as American's have forgotten we can agree to disagree"
    Kylie the Queen, Keegan the Princess, entertained by Kloe the court Jester
    Godspeed Phred and Gini you will be missed more than you ever know..

WoW Lizzy! You sure are cute. Congratulations on being DOTD! Wishing you LOTS of treats and special spoiling today.

Oh Lizzy, you are so cute it just makes me want to cry! Sounds like you really made one little girl VERY HAPPY! Congragulations you beautiful little girl you~

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Wow, so many early well wishers!! I'm not surprised Lizzy! What a beautiful, baby Beagle-Basset girl you are, little one! You are a wish come true, and by all reports, perfect in every way! What a special Daddy to bring such furry joy into the life of his daughter. You are so very adorable dear Lizzy. What a wonderful life awaits you and your very special "Mommy" Natasha! I can't imagine a more perfect pal to grow up with!! Congratulations to you sweet, darling little Lizzy, Natasha's "Perfect Puppy," the answer to a prayer, a dream come true, and our most adorable Dog of the Day! Long, long happy, healthy life to you dear Lizzy!!

Star,Tigg'r , Mollie and the10 Gallon Gang!

And my Rainbow Bridge Furangels...Jingles, Cody, Fritz, Chessa, Satin, Buddy, Lizzie, Oliver, Squeaker, Moonbeam, Rosie, Ruby~

Lizzy - Dog of the Day

I am so happy for you Natasha in having such a lovely friend and playmate as Lizzy. What kind, sensible parents you must have to realise the importance of young people growing up with the love and companionship of a canine friend. I wish a long, happy life to Lizzy and may you have fun together for many years to come.
    Juanita

Awww, a baby dog! Lizzie, you are a real cutie. It sounds like you have a wonderful home and a wonderful life ahead of you. Give your "mom" lots of puppy kisses and tell her to load you up on treats on your special day.
    Deb & Dave

"Most dog owners are at length able to teach themselves to obey their dog."--Robery Morley

Lizzy, you are adorable sweet-faced little girl. Natasha must be thrilled to have you! What a wonderful and creative way to convince Mom and Dad to get a puppy! I'm so happy that DOTD could help you!!

And a beagle/bassett hound mix! Weren't we just talking about those Angie!!??

Congrats Lizzy and family on your special day!!

Lizzie

Hello there you cutie-pie. You have the most beautiful eyes. Congratulations on your big day, I hope that you get lots of love and yummy treats!

Lizzie, you really are a sweetie. The picture of you is just adorable, like the others say your eyes are so expressive. Congratulations dear, sweet, beautiful Lizzie our Very Best Dog of the Day. I'm sure Natasha will have many special treats on your very special day for you.
    Jackie

Pet of the Day!

Yes you r the best pup! Enjoy your day you wonderful hound! From all the hounds @ Stevies Stable Home of Horses & Hounds
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Oh I couldn't agree more! Little Lizzie with the huge brown eyes, you just mesmerized me! How exciting that PetTalk/DOTD influenced your humans! I too, Natasha, wanted a dog all my life, so now I feel complete, happy and very much loved. How lovely that you and your girl can grow together and have each other's company for many, many years to come!!! You both are 2 very very lucky girls!

HI THERE LIZZY

You are an Adorable girl with Beautiful Eyes
    and coloring !!! Sounds like you are a Special
    little Pupster who brings a lot of joy into
    your family's life.Congratulations on being
    chosen as today's DOG OF THE DAY !!! I wish you
    & your people a long happy & healthy life .

Cute Cute Lizzy! We're practically neighbors!! I just live up the road from you in Greenville!!! I'm so happy for you and for your family!! Looks like you went to just the right home!!!

Congratulations on being our "southern belle" Dog of the Day!!!

Awwwwwww what an adorable little pupster you are. If your gonna mix a pup up what better ingrediants then a beagle and a basset hound.

I promise you, your gonna have the best friend a little girl can ask for ( I speak from experience)

Congratulations Lizzie, you little angel.
    ~~ My House Is Not A Home Without A Hound ~~

Lizzie!
    You are proof that dreams really do come true. You sure made one special little girls come true. Your puppy dreams may have come true too, getting a wonderful best pal and forever home all at once. Congratulations on being our special Dog of the Day today.