Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: (2 Pics) Pomeranian Miniature Eskimo

(2 Pics) Pomeranian Miniature Eskimo

This picture took FOREVER to get on here. I can't believe how long that took
    but I have Dial up so what do you expect. Anyways this is my 8 1/2 week old
    dog.

[IMG][/IMG]

[IMG][/IMG]
    Last edited by Fear_Nuclear; 02-21-2006 at 05:04 PM. Reason: Picture Size

Sorry the picture is so big I will try to make it smaller

Cosmo is adorable, Nathan Glad you finally figured it out! Now you really need to introduce yourself

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

Thank you, I am also glad that I have figured this out. I tryed to resize my picture and it didn't work But I installed Photoshop (I don't like photoshop) and resized the picture there I guess that class was good for something..

Where did your greyhound that wouldn't stop barking and ran around too much go? All of the posts regarding that, and the post about you saying a couple days ago your family couldn't live without a dog are gone? Did you get rid of your greyhound?

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

Oh man is he a cutie! I've never heard of that breed. Is he a mix? He is beautiful!

Vela, this is my friend Nathan. I know some of the posts he has made were a little...odd. I have no idea why he made so many things up

But his family lost their GSD a couple of months ago, and a couple days ago went out and got Cosmo, the Pom/Eskie mix pictured above.

Ashley & Crossbone ("mini ACD")
    Living with my parent's: Jack (Lab/Beagle), Micki & Mini (JRTS)
    RIP Kyra: 07/11/04 - 11/3/12; Shadow: 4/2/96 - 3/17/08

This is the dog that I said we were going to get. I don't understand what you mean I wrote that post when we got him I deleted that post because I put I lost my dog when I should have said my dog died and sorry for all the mix ups.
    Last edited by Fear_Nuclear; 02-21-2006 at 04:43 PM. Reason: Spelling

Oh, what a cutie!! Look at all of that puppy fat. What's his/her name?

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Thank you I don't know why I did it either I just had nothing to write about and I wanted to contribute to these great threads. I am sorry for the mix up and I hope I didn't make anyone mad at me in the process. I want to thank Ashley for helping me get these picture on here and hope I can start over...

His name is Cosmo it was a random name that was thrown out of the blue
    Last edited by Fear_Nuclear; 02-21-2006 at 04:57 PM. Reason: His name:

We don't dislike you, it just makes it hard to trust people who come here and make up stories. We have had a LOT of people do that and it sometimes makes some of us angry because then we never know if lies are being told or truth. You will find that if you always tell the truth, people will like you for who you are and what is real. They will dislike you if they find out they are being lied to. Not trying to be rude, just letting you know why people get upset about things like that. People here are very genuine in their feelings for others and advice and the emotional attachements they form and they don't like to find out they are lied to. If you just be truthful you will make plenty of friends. You puppy is adorable and I hope everything works out well. I do not dislike you, but I would wish for you to tell the truth, as would everyone here, then we can get to know the real you, rather than a made up person with made up pets.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

I couldn't agree with you more. I plan to stick to the whole truth when I write something. I want to be truthful to everyone here.

what a cutie!
    Owned by two little pastries!

REST IN PEACE GRACIE. NOT A DAY GOES BY THAT I DON'T MISS YOU.

He's A-D-O-R-A-B-L-E! How big is he supposed to get? He reminds me alot of Lily at 8 weeks, except she was ALOT smaller
    ♥Bri [HUMAN]♥
    ♥Lily [POMERANIAN], Brennan [APBT], Bailey [APBT/HOUND MIX]♥
    ♥Tallulah[CALICO], Domino [TUXIE]♥
    ♥Peach [RAT], Pepper [RAT], Phoebe [RAT], and PipSqueak [RAT]
    ♥Salvatore [BETTA]♥

“Dream what you want to dream; go where you want to go; be what you want to be,
    because you have only one life and one chance to do all the things you want to do.”

In Loving Memory <3
    Roxy Lily Brennan
    Facebook TigerLily Photography

Cute puppy! I really like the name Cosmo. My name is Jill, welcome to PT. Sorry I missed your earlier posts.