Thread: Toby

Toby

Oh Yeah baby! Me first! Toby! Toby! Toby! You are a handsome, loving, smartie pants of a BC! I can never get enough of hearing about or seeing Bordies! Stay....while I bury my face in your lovely, silky coat and smother you with endless kisses and hugs! You handsome devil, you deserve to be our DOTD! I hope you celebrate royally!

I've been Boooo'd!

Toby, what a cutie you are! It sounds like you're very smart,knowing lots of tricks! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you have a fun day and get some special treats today!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Congratulations Toby!

Hey there handsome! How are you this morning? I bet your fantastic because YOU were chose as our DOTD today!
    I just know you, your furbrother and all your friends are going to be having a party today and celebrating!

Hope you have fun, it was very nice to meet you!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Terrific Toby!!

Would you look at that handsome man on our screen! Toby, you sure are the perfect Border Collie aren't you angel face? Your humans obviously worship the ground you walk on and it seems the feeling is mutual. What's not to love there bud? Not only are you striking, you're as smart as a whip. We would love to be riding down the street and look over to see you in the car next to us. We would be in heaven and nothing could wipe the smiles off our faces We also see that you have the same tastes in snacks that we do. We love you Toby!! Congrats on your big day as our wonderful DOTD!! We think a party is in order with Rosie, Abby, Riley, Zoe, Haley, and your entire family!! Have fun fun fun! As soon as you tell Mom to give you some kisses for us, tell her to join Pet Talk so we can see more of you and your new Bro, Haley. We would love that!! Happiness always Toby!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

What a handsome BC you are Toby!!! I'm sure my border collie, Blaze would love to play with you! Congrats on being our gorgeous DOTD!

Thanks Kay!!

~It's not who you are underneath, but what you do that defines you~ -Batman Begins

Terrific Toby

Wow.....your humans wrote up a sensational bio on you, pretty boy.
    You are very handsome with your border collie black and white coat.
    It sounds like you have had a dream life with all the travel and goodies to eat.
    You must have very loving guardians to teach you all those neat tricks and take you every where. All dogs should be so lucky.
    We hope you have many, many more years of fun and good times, as I'm sure you will.
    It's nice we got to meet you and congratulations for being the Day of the Day for us see how special you are.

Jasmine's mom

Toby

Toby, what an exciting life you live! You are such a pretty boy and soooo happy! I am glad you have such a loving family who takes you on road trips and lets you play with all your friends! Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Congrats Toby on DOTD Hope you have a wonderful day.
    Amber: Mom to Connor, Carson, Sadie, Maggie and Grant

What a big goooorgeous boy you are, sweet Toby! You have such a fine and shiny coat and such loving eyes, what a hunk! Congrats to TERRIFIC TOBY!!

Awww Toby!
    Congratulations for being todays DOTD!
    You are a cutie!

Toby,
    Aren't you special. Happy DOTD to you!!!!

Hi there Toby, you handsome hunk! Well, well, well...you sure have got the Pet Talk ladies swooning today, don't you Toby? That sleek and shiney coat, that proud BC stance, that mega watt smile...you've got it all going on, Toby! (Bet you hear that all the time, but who can resist your many BC charms?) You're a perfect example of the many priceless rewards of going the rescue route, Toby! What a lucky bunch of 2 leggers, having a handsome, smart, lovable, life loving furkid like you to share their lives with! I smiled from ear to ear, reading how you accompany your peeps everywhere! How heads must turn as you come motoring down the highway in the copilot's seat, no doubt, map in paw! You're simply fabulous Toby, everyone's dream pup!!! I'm so happy you and your humans found one another! I hope for you all a lifetime of happy travels, fun filled days and love filled nights! Congratulations to you precious Toby, the most terrific dog ever and our MOST deserving Dog of the Day!!! Hope you're chowing down on all of those yummy faves of yours, soaking up the high paws and soaking up all the praise, hugs and kisses your family can heap upon you! Bet your pup pals Rosie, Abby, Riley, Zoe and Haley are mighty proud of their best bud, too! Hugs and kisses to you, dear Toby!

Hello Toby,

What a great picture sweetie. I certainly agree that you are
    a very special pupster. Beauty and brains, what a great combination.
    Happy congratulations for being chosen as our super DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Toby, you are a very handsome boy! Congrats on DOTD! I hope you had a great day with your family and got some vanilla ice cream. We know about that in our house, too! Hugs and kisses to you!