This is Hera she is the newest member to my family. She was a stray kitten who was starving to death I took her in planning to nurse her back to health and finding her a good home but she kinda stuck. She is about 8 months old.

This is Siriss.He is a German Rottie.He was a joint 1 year anniversary present(my boyfriend and I got him for each other). He turned a year old Nov. 25.

This is MoMo.He is my special baby. Him and two other kittens were left to die on some peoples porch that live near me after they had shot the mother.My sister and I took the litter home to help them. He wasn't but a week old and was almost brown from the fleas and dirt. I cleaned him up and nursed him back to health. He is a wonderful companion who is always happy to come when called. He is 2 years old.

This is Little Missy.She is the oldest member of my little four legged family. She is a mutt we aren't sure what all she is mixed with. I have had her since the day she was born my sister and I owned her mother and grandmother.She will be 6 in March.