Hi! My name is Briane and I have a German Shepherd dog named Cyan. Cyan has a very sad story. She was... left. I can't say abandoned because, well, it wasn't abandoned.

Everyday when I would come home from my best friend's house I'd see that same dog, sitting on top of the road hill. I would stare at him and figured her had a home. But after a while I wanted to know what was up with the dog. I went up to the neighbor's house and talked to her. She had some extremely bad news for me. She told me the two owners had died, she had tried taking the dog in but the dog didnt like her cats, and the local shelter was full. She said the dog would sit in the road 24/7 waiting for his owners to come back. No one had known it was their dog, and she was afraid to call because of the dog's hate for cats, and since that was a fault for a tempermant test at our shelter, they wouldn't adopt her out. She said the dog had only been there for a little while. She said she had been trying to find a home for the dog but hadn't been having any luck. I ended up feeling sorry for the poor dog and took him in. He's really turned out lovely but when we go for rides in the car he acts like he's looking for his owners. It's really sad, but I'm glad he's still not homeless. He's a really great dog. Anyway, that's his story.

Just wanted to introduce myself and my dog!