Thread: Catlover4ever

Catlover4ever

Hi everyone!! My name is Meg and I live in Connecticut where I was born and raised. I turn 35 in April and have been married 13 years in May.

I also have 8 kitties. I have to admit that I only started with the intention of 2 cats but it turns out that one cat lead to another, which lead to another and ..... well you get the picture.

Well, onto my kitties.

This in Tigger. I have had her for the longest amount of time. She will be 13 years old in April.

This is Smokey Joe. My friend rescued him from a trash can...someone threw him away. Someone elses trash has become my treasure. Smokey is 12 years old and is becoming a grouchy old man.

This is Tucker. She is approximately 22 years old. She is a very grumpy old lady with stinky, stinky breath but we love her to death. She loves to go outside and sit on the porch and watch the birds go by.

Mystic was the next to arrive at my back door. I really thought she was pregnant when she showed up because she was soooo round....it turned out that she is just round. Mystic is 5 years old and loves to have her back scratched.

This is Abner...my soul kitty. I can not put into words how special he is to me. I always swore that I would not have a favorite kitty but Abner has touched me like I have never been touched before. He is 4 years old and will always be the baby of the family....just because of the way he talks to me and his temperment.

These two rugrats are Gracie and Gabriel. They were adopted from a very special person here on PT (Queenscoopalot). She saved these two blind kittens and I absolutely fell in love with them. They lead a very normal life (with the exception of bumping into things at times). They will turn 2 in July.
    Gracie

Gabriel

and last but not least is Vegas. Vegas is at best guess 3 years old. I think he was hit by a car because he has a dislocated hip and broken stub of a tail and had to fend for himself before he finally trusted me. He was feral when I started working with him but now he is a total lap cat. I really think he feels very lucky to have found a home and someone that cares for him. I named him Vegas because he was so down on his luck and all I could think of was how many people go to Vegas and end up down on their luck. Lucky for Vegas his story has a happy ending.

Smokey, Mystic, Abner

Gabriel (Dude), Gracie, Vegas, and Scarlet

Consider adopting a special needs pet, they deserve a chance too!

RAINBOW BRIDGE BABIES
    Tony 2/15/99
    Tigger 10/16/06
    Tucker 8/1/08

Welcome to PT also. I really like the pictures. I also know what you mean about favorites. Both of my cats are rescues in a way but MoMo is my favorite.

I can't believe how big Gracie and Gabriel are now! I loved seeing all the pictures of your crew
    I've been Defrosted!

Thanks for the great signature Kay!

Welcome to Pet Talk