Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Introduction from Sirrahkitties

Introduction from Sirrahkitties

We have been gone so long that I feel like I need to re-introduce ourselves

My name is Debbie and I live with my hubby and six kitties. My three children are grown and married. The youngest - Missy - was married three years ago and our last geriatric cat died right before her wedding. So, we had to replace our family with two kittens who needed a home - this was Eliot and Emily. Here they are sunning themselves on the back of the couch..

The following year - two years ago - we adopted a one year old, big ole fluffy guy that someone did not want any more. I will never understand this because our Dylan is the sweetest and best natured kitty ever!! He is my sweetheart. Can you resist this sweet face?

How about this belly?

Over the years, I was able to know many friends here on PetTalk. I think I have been here about 2 1/2 years. One friend is Kimlovescats who has a home-based kitty rescue. She posted pictures of a pregnant mamma cat who soon had a beautiful litter of kitties. Hubby and I chose two of them and wanted to give them a home so we drove down to Tennessee to pick them up when they wer ready. We named these babies Lizzie and Robbie...
    During that trip we were also able to meet Jazzcat and Catcrazylady.

Last summer, daughter Missy found out that her hubby would soon be leaving for Iraq and we wanted her to come home to the states to wait. She was so worried about her kitty Boomer and tried to find him a home there in Japan where thay are stationed with the military- either permanent or foster - but time ran out!! Many PT folks loved Boomer and helped us fly him all the way here so we could foster him and our daughter could keep her kitty! That was a very complicared adventure that my PT friends followed along with here on the forums, with Cinder & Smoke even tracking his flight and keeping the forum infomed of every step!! Boomer has always been an only cat but has found a place in our home...
    Here is Boomer in the window - he is on the far right and is joined by Emily and Eliot...

I have been away from my computer since last September when daughter Missy came here to stay with us along with her son -our grandbaby Tyler!

Her hubby is done with his tour in Iraq and the family returned to their home base two days ago so here I am! So good to be back!!!

PS...I am not real familiar with the newer forum and am not sure I posted my pictures correctly. My post seems to be too wide?? The pics are from Imagestation and may be too large?? Am I doing something wrong??

The pictures are just the right size - and delightful to behold.

You say Missy and Tyler are no longer with you - did they go back to Japan, or are they in the States. What about Boomer - did he go with them, or stay with you?

Very nice to have you back

Welcome back and I'm glad Missy's husband is home safe from Iraq.
    I've been finally defrosted by cassiesmom!
    "Not my circus, not my monkeys!"-Polish proverb

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME SINCE YOU AHVE BEEN ON,AND I AM SURE THAT I SPEAK FOR OTHER PET TALKERS WHEN I SAY,THAT WE MISSED YOU.
    ITS GREAT TO SEE BIG BOOMER WITH THE FAMILY AS THOUGH HE HAD ALWAYS BEEN THERE!!!
    AND DO YOU KNOW I HAVE NEW KITTENS?

MIQUELITO IS BESIDE THE MOOSE,AND POUNCIERGE IS GOING TO JUMP OFF THE TABLE.
    WELCOME BACK
    WELCOME BACK ,WELCOME BACK
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Debbie! I am so excited to see you again! Great news to hear Missy's hubby is home safe! Woohoo!

You did not need to re-introduce yourself - you are much loved and remembered around here.

Welcome back! (((hugs)))

How could we possibly forget you and Boomer? NEVER. I'll always remember the excitement of his flight (and the worry we all shared) and the relief when he landed!

But, I am glad to hear the stories about your other furkids...had no idea about Dylan.

So glad to hear Missy's hubby is back, safe and sound.

Now don't be such a stranger anymore!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Near Seattle in the beautiful Pacific Northwest

Hi Debbie - Welcome back

You'll have fun catching up! If you don't know, The Tribe of 5 is now Tribe of 6. Scooter was a little Seattle street cat that we adopted about 6 months ago from a very nice foster home associated with Seattle Animal Shelter. We saw him on Petfinder and his description was just like that of a young Tiger, so we knew he would fit in.

Great to see photos of your whole family. Boomer looks well adjusted to his new home. Hope you have time to post more. We've been busy too so have been off and on PT for the last few months. We can catch up together!

The Tribe
    Tiger, Percy, Antoinette, Scooter,Norbert,Willy, Pippin
    www.tribeof7.com

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Debbie ~ Thank you for the update. I've been wondering what was going on with the Sirrah family. I'm glad that Paul's tour in Iraq is over and he has been reunited with Missy, Tyler and Boomer.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Welcome back! You have been missed, glad to hear all is well with you and your family.
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Nice to "see" you again Debbie. Glad to hear everything is going well and that Missy's husband is safe!
    Sarah, meowmie of Whisper, Shadow, Callie and red-eared slider, Kahn

Thank you CatNapper for the beautiful siggy!

Thanks for you "re-introduction, Debbie!! Great pics too!
    I am so glad that Paul made it back home safely. How was his reaction when he saw his son and Missy back? VERY emotional, I guess ...
    They are gone to Japan already?? Wow, that leaves our PT-grandmom Debbie alone again (well, together with your hubby & cats )!
    I don't understand what will happen to Boomer now... . He is still at your place, right? Is this FOREVER??
    Hugs to my favorite PT-friend!!
    I miss you enormously Sydney, Maya, Inka & Zazou Be happy there at the Rainbow Bridge

Deb,

Glad to hear Paul is back from Iraq safely. I just wish ALL the men and women were back.

Paul, I salute you!!

Rest In Peace Casey (Bubba Dude) Your paw print will remain on my heart forever. 12/02
    Mollie Rose, you were there for me through good times and in bad, from the beginning.Your passing will leave a hole in my heart.We will be together "One Fine Day". 1994-2009
    MooShoo,you left me too soon.I wasn't ready.Know that you were my soulmate and have left me broken hearted.I loved you like no other. 1999 - 2010See you again "ONE FINE DAY"
    Maya Linn, my heart is broken. The day your beautiful blue eyes went blind was the worst day of my life.I only wish I could've done something.I'll miss your "premium" purr and our little "conversations". 1997-2013 See you again "ONE FINE DAY"

DO NOT BUY WHILE SHELTER ANIMALS DIE!!

San Francisco, CA, where life is happy and gay!
    It's so good to see you and your cat-crew back here on PT. I, too, am wondering about Missy, Paul Tyler and Boomer - are they back in Japan or are they back home here in the States?

Little Ms. Mitzi Mitts
    Our Photo Albums are
    Here and Here
    In memory of my beloved fur children, Goldie, Mishi and Mitzi.
    Rest in peace and play hard at the Rainbow Bridge.
    Goldie: 9/5/88 - 4/10/03
    Mishi: with us from 5/5/03 - 7/13/07
    Mitzi: with us from 4/19/03 - 1/23/10

hello and welcome back!!

no problem re-introducting, I never can get enough from you and your dear furrkids.

yay! you're baaack - I thought of you all often (especially those who disappeared), especially I was on my way to east from west! now I'm much closer to you..

I remember every single of them and very glad to see you all back! ((((debby)))) stay here now and good to hear paul is reunited safely!! is boomer with you or back with them? *anxious to know..*

a suggestion/thought in case you missed, make same thread for introduction section? your name is well-deserved to be missed!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Welcome back Debbie!!! You've been missed. It's great to see you posting again.