Thread: Maltese_Love

Maltese_Love

My REAL name is Alyssa. I should have made my username that but I figured people would think that was my dogs name. Anyway, Im 13 years old and I've lived in New Jersey practically all my life. I am obsessed with dogs. ANY dog I see, I automatically like. I am instantly in love. I love music,golf,kayaking,biking,Horse riding,dogs,drawing,chilling, hanging with my friends,surfing the web,eating,birding,reading,and lots of other stuff. I am owned by a dog, a bird,and three fish.
    The Maltie! New nickname^_^

FISHIES!

BIRDIE

Hi Alyssa. Wow, you have a lot of interests there to keep you busy. Give Sassy some hugs for us, you know we think she is a cutie.

Hee hee - I always think of you as Maltese_Love, but I suppose I could try for your Real name sometimes!

Give Sassy a kiss, and Star skritchies for me!

Thanks everyone! I gave Sassy and Star hug and kisses. Star got chirps from you, Karen.

Cute budgies, I used to have 5 of them but I ended up finding them a home with a lady who has a huge aviary where they have outside flight cages and everything. I ended up too busy to have time for each of them daily so I thought they would be happier in a place like that. It was like birdie paradise, it's a wonderful place. Sorry you lost your little Sunny recently. I love the pure whites, they are so pretty.

Thanks Jess for the great sig of my kids!

I love you baby, passed away 03/04/2008

Thanks! I REALLY want to rehome Star. I still haven't asked my parents. But she NEVER gets excerised because she is WAY to scared to come out of the cage. I don't think she really is people oriented.