Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789

Thread: I feel terrible! Hospital maybe??New UPDATE!

Especially when you expect they will tell you what is wrong after all the tests, it is so frustrating! You must be confident Lut, someone will find. It can be very good that you see other doctors at the University Hospital. There are some VERY good ones over there, I know this for having worked with some of them (unfortunately, in another field).
    (((Hugs)))

I went through years of poking & proding of my poor knees.
    When the Dr.'s said I just don't get it? Thats when my parents freaked. I couldn't stay on pain meds all my life, the short time I was on them was already making me shakey & forget where I was or what I was doing, OR stop my legs from working altogether, THAT was a fun day, not The dog thought I was playing & dragged me around the house all day..however I wasn't in any pain & I got to spend lots of time with the dog *drag, grrr, drag, shake, grr, drag*

After more tests, I gave up after I heard knee replacement.. I was only 13 & didn't need that.. I took the rest of my pills & learned to ignore the pain.. I still get sore & limp often.. I cannot walk properly, I walk like I'm balancing on tennis 2 balls...

Just wanted to let you know your not alone & I wish the best for you!

New Update

Dear Lut, I can't begin to imagine how completely frustrated you must be at this point. All these doctor visits and tests and still no definnite answers. Prayers, positive thoughts, and good kitty vibes are still coming to you from Trenton!
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE