Thread: wolf_Q

wolf_Q

I'm sure most of you know who I am but I thought it'd be fun to do this anyway. My name is Amy, I'm 21 years old. I live in the beautiful state of Utah. I've worked as a pet groomer for over 3 years. My 5th anniversy on Pet Talk was a few days ago.

I have 3 dogs. Nebo is the only one that's actually mine, and he's my spoiled baby. He's a 3 year old siberian husky. Reggie and Sydney are my parents dogs, Reggie is a 12 year old schnauzer and Sydney is a 3 year old schnauzer..and Syd is a girl, everyone thinks she's a boy. I also brought home a betta fish a few weeks ago, but he's still nameless.

I love photography, art (I draw pet portraits, link is in my signature, but I must apologize for the horrible non-updated website), and music (my favorite by far is U2!), and animals, of course....I'm a tad obsessed with siberian huskies.

*edit* For husky_mom my user name isn't that interesting, but it's because I love wolves and my last name starts with a Q. It's the name I've been using since we've had the internet and I just stick with it..

Here's two pictures of the dogs!

Last edited by wolf_Q; 02-16-2006 at 12:43 PM.

i was wondering what you username came from and thought you´d clear that up here, love your NEBO!! and Reggie ans sydney too, but i´m a Husky fan as well

i love your photos and drawings you are awesome, i will someday "imitate" your window paint............someday LOL
    Corinna´s Christmas Card Swap ´06
    dedicated to a lovely woman who won many hearts along her life...........
    she will be deeply missed.......Thank you for letting us be a part of your life, you will surely remain in ours FOREVER........R.I.P. Dear Corinna

Best Fireman in da House´10
    dedicated to the kindest,loveliest and always helpful dude that one would be honored and proud to know........R.I.P. Dear Phred

notes-to-my-husband blog

http://365project.org/isabelle/365

Don't forget to tell them that you're crazy.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

about these little orange cones!

I won't say more.. anyway, happy happy to know there's another photographer! you do take great pictures, especially in where you live. I still can't believe we barely missed each other when I was visiting in utah! by a few days, right? ..drats. well, that briiighest state ever, I will definitely step in again and hopefully to meet you all, you and your natural fuzzbutts!

and let me, welcome! (I came after you).
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

I was so happy to get to meet you & Nebo last year! Amy, you're SO talented! Your photos & drawings are wonderful, I always enjoy your posts. Whenever you or Glacier post, I always look because I know it will be like a "mini vacation" - always beautiful scenery...So keep posting!