Thread: wolf_Q

Threaded View

wolf_Q

I'm sure most of you know who I am but I thought it'd be fun to do this anyway. My name is Amy, I'm 21 years old. I live in the beautiful state of Utah. I've worked as a pet groomer for over 3 years. My 5th anniversy on Pet Talk was a few days ago.

I have 3 dogs. Nebo is the only one that's actually mine, and he's my spoiled baby. He's a 3 year old siberian husky. Reggie and Sydney are my parents dogs, Reggie is a 12 year old schnauzer and Sydney is a 3 year old schnauzer..and Syd is a girl, everyone thinks she's a boy. I also brought home a betta fish a few weeks ago, but he's still nameless.

I love photography, art (I draw pet portraits, link is in my signature, but I must apologize for the horrible non-updated website), and music (my favorite by far is U2!), and animals, of course....I'm a tad obsessed with siberian huskies.

*edit* For husky_mom my user name isn't that interesting, but it's because I love wolves and my last name starts with a Q. It's the name I've been using since we've had the internet and I just stick with it..

Here's two pictures of the dogs!

Last edited by wolf_Q; 02-16-2006 at 12:43 PM.