Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gem2 is Pregnant

Gem2 is Pregnant

And is under Vets Care.
    She is so very young to be having Kittens.
    Ans as I have Too Many Cats,she will stay in a Foster Home, until the Vets make the decision as to whether to let her carry the Kitten,and be rehomed.
    My Friend Helen told me that it was a good thing that she was taken off the street,as its far too Cold for a Young Mother Cat out there.
    Please pray for Gem2 and Babies.
    I know that I will.
    The Kittens were looking for her as I was allowing limited Play Time,once I knew that the Fleas and Era Mites were gone.
    She will make Someone a Wonderful Cat.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

I'm glad to hear that little Gem2 is being looked after and under the vet's care. Thank goodness she wandered into the hotel for help!

How double lucky she ran into your home, Gary!

I hope all goes well for her, and she is under good care.

Prayers and happy thoughts for Gem2. She WILL make someone a wonderful catpanion!

hugs
    Catty1

She will make a wonderful companion for someone! Boy, she is lucky she found you when she did.

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Gary, I'm so glad that she found you so now she'll be safe and well taken care of too.

Alaska: Where the odds are good, but the goods are odd.
    Gem2 is a very lucky girl to have you looking out for her. I'm sure the vets will know the best solution for her pregnancy. I sure wish that Halo had been lucky enough to have found you when she was pregnant. She was 9 months old when we adopted her and had just given birth. No one knows what happened to the kittens. Halo has many health problem associated with her early pregnancy. Her ribs and back legs were damaged because she was just too tiny. I'm glad to know that Gem2 won't face it alone.
    Ask your vet about microchipping. ~ It could have saved Kuhio's life.

Theres No Way That I Could Have Kept Her.
    Kuhio Is Right That A Tiny Cat,should Not Have To Bear The Strain Of Kittening.
    They Will Probably Have To Abort The Kitten,for Gem 2s Welfare.
    They Have A Furr Ever Home Lined Up,maybe With Hershey Bar,the Meezer That I Bought On The Street Last Year.
    That Will Be Awesome,as Hershey Bar Lives In A Really Fancy Condo On Jmaes St,where They Will Have A Completely Enclosed Sun Room,worh More Than My Whole House.
    Please Pray For Gem 2.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

Well, we know that the luckiest day of Gem2's life was when you and she met. Whatever happens, her life is much better than it would have been in the cold winter streets, alone and unloved.

I definitely think that a divine hand guided her to your hotel Gary...

I will keep her in my prayers.
    Van
    Tux and Pesca's meowmie

My thoughts and prayers are going out for little Gem2 Gary. There was definitely a hand in bringing her to the fabulous Found Cat Hotel

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I am happy there will be a happy ending for her.

Prayers for little Gem. You can bet your life that she was led to your home by the cat angels watching over her. Otherwise she would be all alone in the cold bearing this heavy weight of motherhood. She is now in good hands. Thank you for taking care of her and sending her to thse that can help her the most.

Try not to worry about those cats you never hear from again. I have sent off many fosters that I do not receive updates on, but I know that they are loved and I helped them to get where they are today.

It's good to hear about the cats that make it into good care just in time - like your Gem2 and Lute's Snoopy. We need to be heartened on a regular basis because we know how very many there are out there who never get the help they need.

I'm both sad and happy -- sad that the little one is pregnant and at so young, but happy that she found you and you have taken her to the vet for her care. Whatever happens from here on out is in God's hands, but she is a lucky kitty to be out of the cold and can grow up to live a happy life.

She was very lucky she found you. Now she is just as lucky because she will get the care she needs in her 'delicate' condition. I'm sure they will do what is best for this little girl.
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I