Thread: Agnes

Agnes

Agnes...You do look like a very loving big girl. I would love to give you a hug.
    You are so pretty. I just love your white hair. Congratulations on DOTD.
    I got to see how beautiful you are. Have a wonderful day.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Agnes!

Good morning to our very gorgeous Agnes! We love your name sweetheart. You do look like the friendliest girl in town. It is certainly better to borrow your park buddy's toys rather than to beat them up to get them. What a smart girl you are. You know you just want to borrow it temporarily and give it back. Isn't that right Agnes? We can just feel how much you're loved in your house sweetie and what's not to love? With that lush coat and dreamy face, anyone would melt just to be in your presence. Keep on working gently with those kitty sibs and we think they'll eventually come around when they realize that you're really a big teddy bear in a giant doggie costume Congrats on your big day as our splendid DOTD, Miss Regal Agnes! We hope your day is filled with tons of fun and games and mega treats!! Please have Mom give you some extra kisses from us and we wish all of you continued happiness!! Maybe some Whiska's Temptations for the kitties?

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Sunny Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

I'm with Daisy & Delilah, I just love your name Agnes sweetheart. And my, what a tall, beautiful girl you are!

May you have a wonderful day today, celebrating with your doggie friends and your humans.

Good morning, sweet, beautiful Agnes, our gentle giant Dog of the Day! Oh, what a heartful of love you are and quite the socialite, I hear! I can just imagine all of the kids running up to you at the doggie park, wanting to pet and hug and hang all over you! You're the ultimate, soft, cuddly stuffie and the perfect amabassador of doggie love! As for that toy napping thing, well, you just want to join in on the fun and make pals with all the other pups, right Agnes? and I'm sure with time, even your kitty sibs will come to love you; you're simply irresistible! What a joy and blessing you are to your family, sweet baby girl! I hope you get to spend lots of time at the park today, covorting with all the other pups, playing with the kids and spreading the big news all over the neighborhood! Make sure you milk your day for all it's worth and don't forget the treats! It was such fun getting to know you, Agnes! Enjoy your much deserved day in the spotlight, sweet, beautiful, lovable Agnes, our super special Dog of the Day!

Congratulations Agnes!

Hey there Agnes! My aren't you a beauty! I see why everyone loves you

So you go to the park every morning hu? Then that must mean that you've already been there and told everyone about your special day! I bet they were all jealous weren't they
    Make sure you tell them to tell their humans about DOTD and maybe they'll get their own special day too!

Have fun with the celebrating sweet girl!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Oh Agnes, what a big beautiful girl you are. I wish I could play with you every morning in the park. I'll bet those other doggies know you're just borrowing their toys, not really stealing them. I love your pretty fur, wish I could give you a great big snuggle. Hope you get lots of treats and hugs today. Congratulations on being our DOTD.

Agnes

Agnes, I just love big dogs and you are certainly a beautiful girl!!! How fun for you to be able to go to the dog park every day....you are a very lucky dog. Congratulations on being Dog of the Day!

Hello Agnes,

You certainly are one gorgeous pupster. I'm so glad to meet
    you today.Your person says what a sweet & gentle companion to
    all who meet you. Congratulations on being our very loved & special
    DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs sweetheart.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Hey Agnes,

You look like your title could be "Queen of the North"! What a regal look you have about you. Congrats on being DOTD!

Amazing Agnes

Truly beautiful....such a magestic pose. You do look like royalty! Congrats on being our most special DOTD. How nice that you are a friend to everyone...maybe the kitties will warm up to you one day. It's obvious that your parent loves you dearly. May God bless you with good health and lots of happy adventures. I hope you were spoiled just a bit today...maybe a few treats and a new toy. It's been a pleasure to meet you. You are just gorgeous!
    Love and purrs...Nonie & Star (meow)

Agnes, aren't you gorgeous!! I was once owned by a Great Pyr for 12 1/2 years. Of course, you are beautiful, loveable and stubborn. That's what Great Pyrs are!! Congrats on DotD.
    Save a life, ADOPT!!
    Sue

Rainbow Bridge Angels: Thor, Shiloh and Killian, Avalanche and Wolf
    (RB Gaylord and Bandit, fosters who have touched my heart)

Oh gorgeous Agnes! You're the epitome of a lovely, sweet Pyr! I have to say, when I go to dog shows, I head towards the Pyrs like a magnet! You're simply lovely! I'd love to bury my face in your neck and smother you with kisses!

I've been Boooo'd!

What a biiig beauutiful lady you are Agnes!! Congrats to AWESOME AGNES!!