Thread: Scout

Scout

Hi Scout! You remind me a lot of a Border Collie girl I know who's name is also Scout! You're very lucky your mommy took you in so suddenly. Sounds like you're a real special girl and your mommy loves you very much!

Have a great day celebrating!

Scout, you're such a pretty girl! Thank goodness your family took you in! Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope this day is special for you!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Hi Scout!

Good morning to our very very beautiful DOTD, Scout. Bless your loving family for heeding the call that came to them from the shelter. What a happy day that was for everybody, all the way around. We chuckle at your bio dear girl. A true Border Collie you are for sure. How we would get such a kick out of seeing your herding skills as you herd the kitties into their proper order We can bet that Rudy is one happy boy to have a great little buddy to play with all day too. What a treasure you are Scout. You are the perfect dog, just like the shelter said. Congratulations to the very beautiful Miss Scout, our fabulous, highly honored, DOTD!! Please have Mom give you some kisses on that gorgeous head for us and some for Rudy too Continued happiness always!!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Brr Sunny Florida
    p.s. Thanks to Scout's family for saving her

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Hi Beautiful Scout. What a blessing came down for you and your family that day the shelter called! I am so happy for you and grateful that there are such wonderful people in the world who would rush right out and save wonderful, sweet you from the shelter.

You remind me very much of a sweet dog named Missy that we had when I was a young girl. She was a great girl, and I know you are too!

Hugs and kisses to you Scout! Have a wonderful day!

We salute Scout!!

If there was "humans of the day" it would certainly be your guardians for answering the call to save you from the shelter and your demise. Hooray for them. It sounds like you have a wonderful life with Rudy and the kitty cats.
    You are so beautiful and smart. You must be one happy dog. They sure do take good care of you. You gained weight and they are really looking out for you. Have a long and fun life. We enjoyed hearing your story and to know that there are truly awesome and compassionate people out there willing to take in a gorgeous BC that desparately needed a home.

Jazzy's Mom

Congrats on DOTD Scout!!!

You sound like a wonderful, sweet girl.

Congrats on finding a wonderful home. To Scout's family, thank you for saving her life.
    Gayle - self proclaimed Queen of Poop
    Mommy to: Cali (14 year old kitten)
    (RB furbabies: Rascal RB 10/11/03 (ferret), Sami RB 24/02/04 (dog), Trouble RB 10/08/05 (ferret), Miko RB 20/01/06 (ferret) and Sebastian RB 12/12/06(ferret), Sasha RB 17/10/09 (border collie cross), Diego RB 04/12/21

Congratulations Scout!

Good morning to you beautiful!

Boy were you lucky that your mommy and daddy came to your rescue! What they now know is how lucky THEY are to have such a great dog as you
    Sounds like you and your brother Rudy get along famously and I'm sure your both going to have fun celebrating today!

Have fun!!!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Scout,

You are a BEAUTY! Can't believe you lingered so long at the shelter. Congratulations, lucky lady!

What a beautiful beautiful girl you are! You must be spoiled rotten at home!

"Did you ever notice when you blow in a dog's face he gets mad at you?
    But when you take him in a car he sticks his head out the window." -- Steve Bluestone

Hi Scout! Congrats on DOTD!!

I'm sure that you're such a wonderful blessing to your family... I loved reading your story... Enjoy your day, sweetie!!!
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Hi there Scout! Oh, your sweet expression and your touching tale of rescue have captured my heart, sweet baby girl!!! Heartfelt thanks to your wonderful family for coming to your resuce and welcoming you into their home and hearts!!! I shudder to think your fate, had they not intervened and however a doggie as sweet, smart and loyal as you could ever be surrendered, deemed "unwanted," is unimaginable. But how well your people have been rewarded, as your Mommy has said, how great their blessings indeed for you were truly heaven sent! I hope you and proud people, best bud Rudy and the whole furry gang are having an extra special, mischief and treat filled Dog of the Day celebration, dear Scout! You are truly deserving of the coveted title, Dog of the Day Please have your Mom give you some extra hugs and kisses for me!

Hello Scout,

What a beartiful girl you are sweetie. I love your colors &
    markings. Seems that you are as sweet and beautiful on the
    inside as well. Many happy congratulations on this your special
    day of honor as our very deserving DOG OF THE DAY.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

WOW! WOW! WOW! Another happy ending for my favorite breed! I just want to smooch your beautiful face and give you loving hugs, sweet Scout! A big shout out to your wonderful people who had the sense to realize how awesome you are! Congrats on your Special Day!

I've been Boooo'd!