Thread: Info about me

Info about me

Hi, my name is Danielle. I am 13 and I will be 14 on March 20.

I've got 2 dogs, Molli and Sammy. And I've got a hedge hog named Spike, 11 rabbits- Pumpkin, Sky, Cocoa, Patches, Daisy, and 6 litter mates. I've got a 11 month old kitten named Oreo. A bunch of ducks, (my favorite- a blind duck named Peety) chickens, 3 pheasants, 2 peacocks, and guinea hens. I've also got a donkey named Jack and 3 goats- Black Jack, Buddy, and Sebastian. And last but not least, 2 Cockateils... Star and one that has been named yet. I think that's all....

Daisy

Oreo

Spike

Jack

I enjoy hockey and piano. I am going to high school next year, and joined photography, hoping I will pick up some skills there. -And of course, once I get a camera, you will see lots of practice photos!!

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Black Jack

Here are the litter mates: Much older now...

Cocoa

Patches when he was a baby

Patches and his litter mates.

Sorrry for so many pics... I never post any, so just thought I'd make up for it.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

The "Easter Baskets" of baby bunnies are just toooooo precious! Thanks for posting all the pictures, good idea!

neat introduction! it's fun to see all various of animals you have. ones we don't see much on pet talk.

the bunnies in blue basket are just so so adorable! and I love the sweet angora bunny. welcome everyone!
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

Patches and his litter mates are acctually mixed breeds. They are half harlequin... and their mom (cocoa) we thought she was a cinnamon rabbit until the babies got older and looked like lion heads! Patches has lost all that extra fuzz now, he's the only bunny we kept.

BTW... if anyone is interested in buying those black, white, and gray bunnies, I'd be happy to sell them to you. Just a ten dollar adoption fee to help get Cocoa spayed. You just have to be able to pick them up.... I know there is a few people here who live in MN. There are two black, two white, and two gray. (One of the white ones died from wry neck disease )

Those easter basket photos are acctually my dad's idea. They were 2 weeks? old and they all fit in the baskets. lol

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

I've been here for a bit but I'll introduce myself anyways.

Hello,

I've been here for a while but I thought that I would introduce myself anyways so everyone knows me better.

My name is Anne , I'm single and 43 years old. I own two cats, Taffy who's a 2 year old calico female who I adopted from the OSPCA in Orangeville Ontario and I just adopted Misty a month ago at my local animal shelter and she's a 2 and a half year old Tabby. Misty has settled in really well to our household and she sleeps upstairs and on my bed with Taffy. Both of my cats are very affectionate, cuddly and love to lick your fingers.

As for me, I'm friendly but shy, good sense of humor, love animals of all kinds as I have owned horses and dogs as well in the past and I'll post some photos of pets I have owned too. I enjoy reading, music (love country and Shania Twain is my favorite), movies and tv, computer stuff.

I live in a small town of Bolton, Ontario but I was born in Mississauga. I have two older brothers and an older sister who are all married with families. I do suffer from depression and diabetes type 2 but I'm handling them alright.

My past jobs with animals are with a thoroughbred and hunter/jumper horse farms and I also worked at a dog grooming salon in my town.

That's it for me.
    TAFFY

,MISTY

CATS ARE THE BEST

ANNE

you have SO MANY Animals!!

Niņo & Eliza

Hi, Anne. Nice to meet you. You can post you intorduction in your own thread so more people will see it. Sounds like you've got great animals.

*Sammy*Springen*Molli*

Great pics of all the pets! Those bunnies are just too adorable

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!