Thread: Furrykidsmother

Furrykidsmother

Hi Everyone! I've been around for awhile, but for those old and new to Pet Talk, just a little bit about me.

My husband and I are owned by our 4 furry kids, hence the name furrykidsmother. They can be seen in my signature below. Garfield and Gidget are Mom & Dad to Fluffy and Rusty. Gidget got pregnant the night before Garfield was fixed, but I wouldn't change a thing and once they were born there was no way I could have given them up, so we have a nice well rounded family of 4, 2 boys & 2 girls. I love all my children. They are all beautiful and spoiled and their favorite food is Chicken.

I am fortysomething and live in Southern NH almost on the Massachusetts border. I am originally from California. I love to Antique hunt, I enjoy cooking and also eating out, love to find new restaurants to try, I also like to read and love to take rides up North to the mountains.

We have a number of "adopted" dogs from our neighborhood who come to visit on a regular basis and I love all animals. I grew up with German Shepherds, had a variety of hamsters and turtles and my RB kitty Tasha was also like a child to me. Although I haven't had the opportunity in awhile I love Horseback riding too!

Well, I guess that is enough about me.

Thanks so much kittycats_delight for the beautiful siggy and avatar of my kids!

Glad to see you do a thread too. I hope most all the old timers do it . I think it is more helpful to remeber the people and stories of the kids.
    I've been boo'dMerlin my angel

I don't think I knew before that Garfield and Gidget are Fluffy and Rusty's parents, but that certainly would explain the uniform color scheme your cats have going! Thanks for the reminder!

sooo new about you. for the love of riding horses, thanks for the reminder, you almost never talk about it. anyway, I think I've never welcomed you before.. so, WELCOME. happy to meet you through this site!

if you all would allow, I'd also like to say, those three lovely women above are my wonderful Moms! - as well as few other 'mother hens' here too.

mhmm, furrykidsmother - you need to share some more pictures and ..forgot your name?
    rest and sleep softly sweet locke..

I don't wander over to the Cat side very often, but I did notice that all of your cats sort of look alike (very cute). Now I understand. Garfield wanted just one last hoorah.

Thank you for the formal Welcome Gina and yes you are right, I do need to post more pictures and I am sorry, I forgot to mention, my name is Amanda.

Yes, I am fortunate to be one of Gina's "Mom's".

Yup, my 4 kids are all related that is why they look so similar. At times especially if it is a little dark I confuse Rusty and Garfield, they look so much alike!

I guess he did, well the good thing is we got Fluffy and Rusty from it!

Hi Amanda, I just noticed the other day that your kitties look amazingly alike and now I see why I think it's so cool! Thanks for mentioning the sport of eating out and looking for new restaurants. I love that too and I forgot to mention it as one of my hobbies

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

HI!

Now go post some photos.

I will put it on my list for the weekend! I've got some cute pictures, it just takes forever to upload them to Photobucket, but I'll work on it this weekend.