Thread: Lovable Louie

Lovable Louie

Oh my, I can't believe I am the first to congratulate you today Louie! I love the way you are looking at the photographer. I just bet that sad look has gotten you many treats over the years! You and my Bella share a secret passion for tissues so I had to smile when I read that you prefer them to a bone. I think she does too. Louie I hope you have many more years with your people and I sure enjoyed meeting you and celebrating with you as our special Dog of the Day!

Louie,
    Happy DOTD

Hi Loveable Louie!!

Good Morning handsome man! You look as sweet as you are handsome there Louie. Someone must have had a hand in you walking into that yard years ago buddy. You entered into the lives and hearts of your forever family that has clearly cherished you since that day. It was meant to be dear Louie. It sounds as if the family still adores you and sees you as their most loving and faithful companion. That look on your face could melt the hardest of hearts. Congratulations on your big day sweetheart! We hope a big celebration is in order for you, your fursibs, and all the family. Maybe not too much paper though??? Please tell your family that even though it's harder for you to get around, you're still a young man at heart and you might be around for many years to come. We hope you are for sure and we wish you all continued happiness always!!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in "Frost on the Ground", Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations Louie!

Hi there big boy

I would have never guessed that face to be the face of an 11 yr old, you look much younger than you are...and that's always a good thing!

I hope that you, your sister and your cats enjoy this special day together!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

Louie, I am head over heels in love. Your photo makes me want to crawl up beside you and give you a gentle kiss on your nosie.

I hope you have a wonderful day, sweet Louie.

Louie

oh, Louie, you look like such a sweet boy! How lucky for you to have wandered into that yard so many years ago and to have walked into such a loving family! Old dogs bring so much to a home--you certainly deserve to be Dog of the Day! Congratulations!!!

Oh Louie...You're stolen my heart beautiful boy. We can only guess what your life was like before finding your wonderful forever family. But I take comfort in knowing that each and every day since finding your way home, you have been cherished and adored and loved unconditionally Every family should know the blessing of a devoted best friend and brave and loyal protector such as you! And while you may be entering your seasoned citizen years, you're still a pup at heart with a lot of living and loving left to do! I hope you're being treated royally today dear Louie, enjoying all your fave adventures and treats, everything your heart desires! I only wish I were there to give you a big hug and kiss myself! I hope your Mom or Dad will do that for me! Congratulations to our MOST precious and deserving Dog of the Day, huggable, loveable Louie! I hope for you and your proud family many more happy years of unconditional love and devoted companionship, sweetheart! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight with your Mom and Dad, best Bassett buddy and kitty sibs, dear Louis!

Louie...You are a handsome fellow. Sorry that you don't always feel good.
    But when we get a little age on us we don't always feel good. Glad that you found a family that loves you very much and that are taking real good care of you. Congratulations on DOTD. Have a wonderful life.
    A Dog Lover
    LHCamry

Hi Louie,

I know you are not sad, just chillin out & taking in all the activity
    around you. You are a very handsome fellow & I'm pleased to
    meet you today. Congratulations on being chosen for special honors
    today as our much loved DOG OF THE DAY. Big hugs coming your way.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt

Louie,

What a sweet face you have. Looks like you wandered into the right yard at the right time. Congratulations on that and for being DOTD!

Louie, you look to be all tuckered out in your photo . . . must be from all the protecting you have done and love you have returned to your family! It is worth it, huh?! Afterall, you have earned and been bestowed with DOTD honours! I hope your day is special in every way, with lots of paper to enjoy. You are indeed a gift, as are all of our rescued critters . . . some unions are simply meant to be. Continued blessings to you and yours, Louie!
    AvaJoy
    =^.".^=

Avatar courtesy of Kimlovescats . . . many thanks!
    EvErY LiFe ShOuLd HaVe NiNe CaTs

Hi Louie, You are a handsome boy. You look so gentle and huggable, too! I hope you had a great day today. Happy Valentine's Day and congrats on DOTD!

Oh Louie, you just won me over with your sweet soulful look! It must feel good chillin out on the (beautiful) marble floor! You're such a handsome senior boy! I'm sorry that you have some problems walking, but snuggling with your loving people is a great option! I pray you have many more happy days ahead of you! Congratulations, precious boy, for being our DOTD!

I've been Boooo'd!