Thread: Betta Adoption Thread ~ Female Juvies!

Betta Adoption Thread ~ Female Juvies!

First of all... Gndsyxjaodhbsn##*. It turns out, I literally got about a dozen males out of over 80 babies! However, these girls are ludicrously cute and I'm proud of them anyway. I know a lot of you were hoping to get a male from this spawn - I really, truly apologize and I just could not control this. These females have beautiful finnage and coloring, and are just as beautiful an ornamental fish as any male Betta. They are all super active and flarey, and absolutely healthy. They are also EGGY! 4 females from this spawn have already been spawned, and all 4 were successful on the first try and produced 100's of eggs. They all are very barred up, and ready to spawn! They'll mix very well with Green, Blue, Melano or even Opaque boys. I would not cross them with reds, simply because you'd get lots of red-wash... there is absolutely no red-wash in this line.

There will only be 10 girls in this post, because these are just the pet/breeding quality girls who are jarred. I have about 40 females still in grow-outs, so I'll continue to post more girls. If you aren't interested in any of these girls, or those that you want are already reserved, there are still plenty more to choose from.

Pricing ~ The first two females you purchase will be $10 each, after that each female is $5. For example, if you buy 6 girls, your total would be $40. Please contact me with any inquiries about pricing ^_^

Shipping ~ Priority (2-day) is $20, Express (overnight) is $30. This includes postage, an insulated box, and a heat pack. All Bettas will be double-bagged and shipped as carefully as possible! In the instance of a DOA, I will replace the Betta regardless. If you live in the Sacramento, CA area, you can pick-up or meet me free of charge!

This Spawn ~ 4 months old, Green, HM and BF geno, balanced finnage, and medium-large in size. Have been (ravenously!) eating bloodworms, brineshrimp, grindals, and an assortment of high quality dry foods. All of the Bettas shipped are absolutely healthy upon departure! I will not ship/sell nipped, damaged, or otherwise sick Bettas.

Female #1 ~ RESERVED by Jollysue

(jar 8) HM, turquoise w/ black mask, large, beautiful, slight bent spine

Female #2 ~ RESERVED

(jar 20) near HM, clean caudal edges, turqoise marble w/black mask, slight humpback. I saw her dropping eggs today =P I think she's ready to burst! Absolutely ready to spawn, and stunning.

Female #3 ~ RESERVED

(jar 11) Super Delta, emerald w/ black mask, breeding bars, slightly bent spine. This girl has a gorgeous body type and excellent finnage.

Female #4

(jar 3) near HM, turquoise marble, absolutely adorable, very eggy and ready to spawn, 1 ventral missing

Female #5

(jar 15) Super Delta, turquoise, excellent finnage, small/medium girl, breeding bars, slight bent spine

Female #6

(jar 16) Super Delta, emerald w/ black mask, breeding bars, slight bent spine

Female #7 ~ RESERVED by Jollysue

Super Delta, Green Cellophane/Marble, blue eyes, bent spine. This girl is so cute, she has 2 small green marble spots. She was bullied in the grow-out, so I prefer that she gets her own 1+ gallon home to herself. Perfect for spawning... she is very fiesty!

Female #8

(jar 2) near HM, turquoise w/ black mask, medium-sized, stunning well-balanced finnage, ALWAYS has breeding bars and eggs. This girl is ready!

Female #9 ~ RESERVED

near HM, emerald w/ black mask, beautiful finnage, very flarey. This female probably has the deepest emerald coloring in this spawn, and finnage that's just as impressive as any boys!

Female #10

(jar 23) HM, Turquoise blue w/ black mask and blue lips, breeding bars, stunning and very aggro!
    Last edited by bckrazy; 02-13-2006 at 04:53 PM.

I really like number 4 . I'll think about it
    See ALL my pets here
    Dogs:Pixie.Shrek
    Cats:Milo.Duck.Hank.Molly.Zoe

R.I.P:Thunder.Rockee

I can't

Niņo & Eliza

Oh gosh, Erica.. you don't know how tempting this is! With the loss of my sweet Malachai I've been wanting to get another. I'll have to think about it.

I REALLY like #9.

~Kay, Athena, Ace, Kiara, Mufasa, & Alice!
    "So baby take a axe to your makeup kit
    Set ablaze the billboards and their advertisements
    Love with all your hearts and never forget
    How good it feels to be alive
    And strive for your desire"

-rx bandits

Kay, I am really sorry about your handsome little Malachai. I understand that you need time, completely!

#9 (as well as 2 & 3) was just reserved. However, I do have girls that are similar to #9, and plenty of girls with similar finnage. I'm REALLY not expecting everyone to adopt here, these girls are mostly targeted towards breeders! I know boys are much more traditional as pets, I just wanted to put these girls up just in case anyone is interested. Just an FYI, I have really grown to prefer females! I have 7 pet girls, and only 2 boys . HM girls really need alot less room than HM boys to be happy, they get along with other girls and many other species of fish, AND they are so much less prone to disease - especially fin biting or fin rot. Again, I don't expect you guys to order some, I know it's pretty expensive to ship them and it tends to be for REALLY big fish fanatics. I just wanted to share them ^_^

<3 Erica, Fozz n' Gonz

I wish! I have too many already... I love girl 2 & 4!!!!!