Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Who would like to see new photos of Peggy playing? :)

Who would like to see new photos of Peggy playing? :)

Peggy is alone at home this week, my mother and Reinhold are on vacation. Once a day, the cleaning lady is showing up to feed the kitties and Rocky, the dog, but I feel so sorry for Peggy - it's the first time that she's home alone.

I try to visit her as often as possible (which is not easy because you cannot drive up to Tillyschanze atm because of all the snow). So I walked up there today, and when I arrived, Peggy was so happy to see me, even though she didn't look too unhappy to me.

She must have climbed onto the cabinet because I found her catnip toy on the floor (which my mother has put away because she didn't want to give "drugs" to her cat, remember? ), and Peggy loved playing with it. Actually, the toy was soaking wet! LOL

Look how eager she was, you can even see her third eye lid! Maybe my mother wasn't so wrong about her kitty being drugged! LOL

Here she's posing:

And here she's playing with my scarf:

Hopefully I'll be able to see her tomorrow after work!

Kirsten
    Last edited by Kirsten; 02-12-2006 at 02:29 PM.

Oh Kirsten, Peggy is adorable.

This one is absolutely priceless!!
    "This is your cat on drugs!!"
    Life should NOT be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, champagne in one hand and strawberries in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming WOO HOO - What a Ride!
    --unknown

Sometimes the most real things in the world are the things we can't see
    --Polar Express

Until one has loved an animal, part of their soul remains unawakened.

I once asked my Vet,and he said that Cat Nip is good for Your Cats as it helps sharpen thier senses.
    And I still thaink that we would love to see a Photo of Peggy,Lily and Luna together.
    THE RAINBOW BRIDGE FOUND HOTEL ANGELS HAVE A NEW FRIEND IN CORINNA.

ALMOND ROCCA BATON AND ELLIE ANGELS ARE GUARDIANS TO ETERNAL KITTENS ROCC-EL AND T TEEN ANGEL, ALMOND ROCA , VLAD , PAWLEE , SPRITE. LITTLE HEX, OSIRIS AND ANNIE ANGELS.
    EBONY BEAU TUBSTER AND PEACHES BW SPIKE & SMOKEY

NOW PRECIOUS AND SAM ARE TOGETHER WITH ETERNAL KITTENS SAMMY ,PRESLEY, SYLVESTER AND SCRATCHY JR , MIGHTY MARINA, COSMIC CARMEN, SAMSON ,UNDER KITTY AND SUNKIST AUTUMN & PUMPKIN.
    MIA AND ORANGE BLOSSOM ANGELS HAVE ADOPTED TUXIE , TROOPER , SONGBIRD AND LITTLE BITTY KITTIES MIA-MI BLOSSOMER, TUXEDO AND DASH AS THIER ETERNAL KITTENS.
    PRINCESS JOSEPH AND MICHAEL ARE CELEBRATING 19 YEARS AS LUCKY FOUND CATS

She's so pretty!

Looks that catnip is some gooooood stuff!

From Decker with Love

Yep, she definitely enjoyed her catnip session!

And I still thaink that we would love to see a Photo of Peggy,Lily and Luna together.
    Well, I think I will have Luna and Lily vaccinated against feline leukemia again (haven't done it the last years as Luna got this lump in that area, but I won't bring them together with other cats without that vaccination).

Anyway, when they are vaccinated, I think we can try to introduce Peggy to my girls, so maybe the next time my parents go on vacation, Peggy can be with us.

Kirsten

When my sis and me were home alone we always tried to check the schnaps at home
    So if you leave the kiddies at home you better put away the catnip

I simply love these pictures

Kirsten, Peggy has grown up to be a BEAUTIFUL cat!!! Love her eyes!!! It is nice that you can visit and spend time with her while your Mom is gone!!! Thanks for the great photos!!
    Nine is Fine!!

Peggy is still so cute! Love these playful pics!
    Kim Loves Cats and Doggies Too!

Gosh Kirsten, Peggy is such a beautiful cat. I just love her pretty markings.
    She really enjoys that catnip toy, doesn't she.....

R.I.P. my Precious Katie, Katie Pretty Lady.
    Oct. 1991 - Oct. 9, 2005
    R.I.P. my Beloved Wild Hair Wee Willy Winky
    April 8, 2005 - June 19, 2009
    R.I.P. my best friend Buddy.
    Sept. 1993 - Feb. 04, 2010
    R.I.P. my handsome Mooky.
    July 24, 2002 - April 1, 2010

Who would like to see neew photos of Peggy?

Hi Kirsten! I, for one, am always up to see pictures of beautiful Peggy! Talk about a heart stealing sweetheart! Looks like she really enjoyed her first cat nip experience and hopefully it will be her first of many more. Seeing your familiar face sure made her happy and feel a whole lot better about her unusual situation. She knew you were bringing her love, attention, and some wonderful play time. Many of us are looking forward to Peggy being able to meet Lily and Luna. Three beauties together. How great it will be for Peggy to stay with you plus have two other sweet kitties to play with next vacation.
    FIND A PURPOSE IN LIFE.....BE A BAD EXAMPLE

Peggy has turned into a gorgeous girl and I'm glad that you were able to visit her. I'm sure she's lonely so a little catnip will help her feel better.

I am a real sucker for Peggy pictures!! She is so sweet and adorable that I love to see her pretty face.

She'll be all right with her special 'nip mouse!!

Thanks, Kirsten!
    Loving meowmie to Archy & Binky (RIP my sweet boy 10/13/10)

=^..^=

I

Little Peggy

You are such a pretty little girl!! Your eyes are the prettiest color yellow they bring out your orange spots. You are a really pretty little girl!!

*I've been Boo'd*

14. A new twist on the old saying..."when the cat is away, the mice will play." In this case it is the cat playing while.....

Oh peggy, You get that toy! She is a very pretty little kitty. Thnaks for sharing pictures