Thread: Catnip.

Catnip.

My two cats just love their cat nip squares that I buy at the pet store. Taffy loves to lick and bite at it until she opens them up and cat nip is spread all over the carpet. A vaccuum does the trick. They both get very frisky afterwards and then they are off to dreamland for awhile.
    TAFFY

,MISTY

CATS ARE THE BEST

ANNE

I rarely use my vacuum cause my two flip. I've learned how to sweep carpet in order to save the walls!

I had got some wonderful catnip at a cat show that really is some powerful stuff and it is so funny to watch them with it... Drives them WACKO! I am so glad I got 2 bags of it instead of just the one I was planning to get.. It was homegrown by somebody and was in quart size ziplock bags... a bag FULL for $3 a bag!! (Best $3 I ever spent)

Special Needs Pets just leave bigger imprints on your heart!

Toscats

My 7 cats are also crazy about catnip. I have 6 male and 1 female cats and the female, she is totaly in love with the catnipbag. First she's licking it until it's totaly wet and then she puts it between her front-paws takes it strong to her body and fall in sleep with the bag and the boys are looking at her, because they don't dear to tri and get it from her.

P.s. please accept my mistakes, because I'm Dutch so it's not so easy for me to write in englisch. This is my first visit as member.

haha, my cat Fletcher loves catnip! It's his favorite thing, other than toys and food.

Does catnip act as an aphrodesiac? Is that how you spell it?