Thread: Info For Everyone

Info For Everyone

Write something about yourself,your animals and things you like to do so eveyone can get to know each other Let people know more about you for a stronger friendship

I love spending time with my furbabies, horse-back riding, just started volunteering at our new animal shelter and love it.. I also volunteer for girl scouts and love that, too. I like to watch movies, listen to music, go online. but the main thing is the first thing I said.
    Krista- owned by Rudy, Dixie, Miagi & Angel

Rocky, Jenny, Ginger Buster & Tiger .. forever loved & always in my heart..

Welcome, Blackjack1 to Pet talk! I'm david p and I live in Pittsburgh, Pa. I'm owned by three kitties, Nikki, a tuxedo, Daisy, a tortoiseshell, and I foster Marigold, another tortoiseshell. I also volunteer with Cat Sense, a cat rescue organization in Pittsburgh. I hope you like being here and I hope you post a lot. This place is addictive!

I love to meet more people I am new here and I would love you hear what others like to do I personally love talking to people and I hope more people can tell about themselves
    Last edited by Fear_Nuclear; 02-13-2006 at 10:13 PM. Reason: Grammer errors and such!!

I am addicted to cats! I have 16 of my own plus I volunteer and foster for One by One a cat rescue organization. I am a pet groomer, so I work with dogs and cats all day. I don't really have a lot of other hobbies......WHO HAS TIME!?!?!?!?

True there is so little time in the day to spend time with all of your animals and do hobbies Im glad that you posted