Thread: Please help me :)

Please help me :)

Hi i need your help

My rat is a healthy 14 months old female and has recently started to chase her tail !

She has never done this before and neither have our previous little freinds. So im very confused. We have checked for mites, but there are non present.
    We also thought it could be because she is bored, but we have her out regualry for a play.

Any ideas guys ?

Thank you for your time

RegardA very worried Zowey !!!

Well your rat seems to have alot of energy. What you might want to consider is a play toy of some sort. I know if I had something to play with I wouldn't chase my tail (I don't have a tail but if I did ) Maybe she already has a toy, If she does then Im out of idea's but I hope I help you sort of

Quote Originally Posted by Fear_Nuclear
    Well your rat seems to have alot of energy. What you might want to consider is a play toy of some sort. I know if I had something to play with I wouldn't chase my tail (I don't have a tail but if I did ) Maybe she already has a toy, If she does then Im out of idea's but I hope I help you sort of
    Yeah, could be, or she's just having fun. Tia has a couple of funny habits too, like jumping in our washing basket, biting any washing put on top of her cage (she has a thing for washing you may have noticed ), sucking her back foot when asleep in her plantpot, getting really hyper and running so fast she frightens herself, throwing wood shavings out her cage to annoy me or get my attention.... i could go on forever! Rats are funny little creatures and i'm sure this tail chasing thing is probably no more than harmless fun

Zimbabwe 07/13