Thread: Tiger has a new way

Tiger has a new way

of letting me know she is hungry when I'm awake but still in bed. Since she only eats canned food, and a little at a time, she can get hungry more often than the others. Now, she jumps up on the bed , that is, if she is not already sleeping on it with me, and sticks her head under the covers. This is a mimic of her eating in one of the pet carriers. I place her in a pet carrier so she can eat her meals without being bothered by the others, and then I shut the door behind her and slightly latch it, so she can get out when she is done eating. It never ceases to amaze me my furkid's intelligence when it comes to communicating with body language.

.....wayne

It is amazing she will get in the cat carrier at ALL. My kitties hate the carrier. I only feed yum yum can food once a week..she will meow every morning wanting it though.

http://pepeirce.tripod.com/thekittycorner

carrier ??

Sydney loves that cat-carrier !!!
    As soon as I bring it into the livingroom , he comes running to me and to jump inside as soon as he can !! It is even almost impossible to get him out !!! I have to hold the box upside down .... Strange cat he !!