Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: pooping everywhere!

I used to let Cassy and Sassy chomp drinking straws: they did look really cute with them. I quit when I noticed: 1) that there were a lot of ragged edges that could break off and get swallowed after chomping and 2) they were getting acquisitive over the straws in my sodas. I never lost a straw I was actually using to the kids, but forsaw problems (and REALLY grossed out visitors/ relatives) if they continued.

For what it's worth...
    I'm sometimes asked "Why do you spend so much of your time and money talking about kindness to animals when there is so much cruelty to men?" I answer: "I am working at the roots." -George T. Angell, reformer (1823-1909)

Thank you, Popcornbird for creating this tribute to Summer starring Livvy and Cassy

Livvy: 11 April 99 - 5 July 09
    Cassy: 11 July 99 - 8 April 11

If you would like to visit my BeautiConsultant page --
    http://www.beautipage.com/serene_angel_hm_spa/

MAXX IS A BEAUTIFUL KITTY
    Glad she is feeling better please give that pretty kitty a BIG HUG FOR ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    [CENTER]

Alden is here!!
    7/6/2006 - 9 pounds 9 ounces 22 inches

Tinky

Hi Maxx's Mum and another Welcome to Pet Talk - she is the most BEAUTIFUL furbaby and I hope she's continuing to make good progress - is she still one the antibiotics? Don't forget to finish the course. I think I'd agree with T&P's Mum and AmberLee - little tiny pieces of broken straw could cause trouble.
    Look forward to more pics., of Maxx.

Lynne

She was doing better until this morning when she decided to urinate on my favourite jacket, looking me in the eyes the whole time! I am really getting frustrated and beginning to think this is a behaviour issue, rather than a health issue. I never thought about the guests and my cat attacking straws. That is rather gross isn't it? Tonight I am going to completely clean her box and give her fresh litter and see what happens (although I've already done that and I am really good about keeping her box clean). I don't know what else to do!