Thread: Hi Lucy!

Hi Lucy!

We love your picture pretty girl. It looks as if you're posing for the camera. We would love to catch a peek at those staring contests you have with the family. We surely couldn't keep a straight face if you were staring at us sweetie. We would be running over to kiss that adorable mug of yours and the game would end! Obviously, you're keeping all the family on their toes with all of your talents and your two brothers are probably ecstatic to have you around as their playful companion. With the talking, chasing the hose, playing with the bros, etc., you're one busy girl aren't you Lucy? Congrats on your big big day sweetheart!! We hope you, the brothers, and the family get to celebrate big all day long! Please have Mom go ahead and give you some extra kisses from us and we wish all of you happiness always!

Love, Daisy and Delilah in Brrrrr, Sunny, Florida

I've been Boo'd...
    Thanks Barry!

Congratulations Lucy!

Hey! Good morning beautiful!

Those are some gorgeous long legs you have there, and that tail...well it looks very similar to my Bon's. I bet you do some good smacking with that thing don't you

I really do love your markings and one of the best things is that you have that wrinkle in your face! I love those wrinkle faces for sure (guess I better since my boy has one).

I hope you and your brothers have a terrific day celebrating today!

Huney, Bon & Simba-missed so very much
    Remembering all the Rainbow Bridge Pets

You sound very entertaining, Lucy! Congrats on your special day!

Lucy's Cool!!!

Congrats Lucy. You really do look like a very cool, unusual looking dog. I am generally not fond of Rotweilers as they scare me (I know they are not supposed to be any different than other large dogs - but unfortunately, every one I've ever been exposed to was mean - and had names like Rex, King and even Killer - lol), but you Lucy... you look like you are a lot of fun!!!

You should be the poster child for Rotweilers!

Lucy, I think you are beautiful! I just love everything about you. What a great looking dog. I love your face, ears, tail, coloring and those long legs! Just everything..lol. I think you are a perfect looking dog. I hope you have a wonderful day, Lucy!

Congrats, Lucy! So glad you are our dog of the day.

What a beautiful, elegant girl you are, Lucy!! I love your sweet face and your brown eyes.... Congrats on DOTD!! Enjoy it, sweetie!!
    Lola, the mutt, 2 years old

Anita, the dachshund, 7 years old

Lucy, what beautiful long gams you have and I love your widow's peak! What a beauty we have for our dog of the day!

Congratulations lovely Lucy! Hugs and kisses to you sweetie pie.

Hey there Lucy! Aren't you the gorgeous girl! Now that's what I call "posing, Lucy!" Wow, just look at those long, shapely, goregeous gams, that mega watt smile, that sleek coat! How heads must turn when you come walking by! But it's the sweet and gentle, life and people loving personality that puts you paws above the rest What a lucky pack to have a pup such as you gracing their lives with your unbridled joyfulness, your unconditional love! What a pleasure it was to meet you today, sweet Lucy! Enjoy your well earned day in the spotlight and each and every day of your wonderful life!!! Congratulations to our most beautiful, most deserving Dog of the Day, LUCY! Please have your Mom give you some extra hugs, lots of kisses and a few yummy treats for me!

Lucy, you're so pretty! I bet you and your brothers have lots of fun playing together.Congratulations on being DOTD! I hope you're having a fun day!
    http://petoftheday.com/talk/signaturepics/sigpic9646_1.gif
    Forever in my heart...
    Casey.Ginger.Corey.Mandy.Sassy
    Lacey.Angel.Missy.Jake.Layla

Lucy...I think that you are very beautiful. Would love to have you.
    Congratulations on DOTD. You are a pretty baby. Have a great Day.
    LHCamry

Hello Lucy,

You are just gorgeous sweetie. I am very pleased to meet you
    today & offer my congratulations & best wishes for you as our very
    special DOG OF THE DAY. Hugs sweet girl.
    I've Been Boo'd

I've been Frosted

Today is the oldest you've ever been, and the youngest you'll ever be again.

Eleanor Roosevelt